Why do some cuddliests list themselves as professional then never reply to bookings??

[Deleted User]chillywill (deleted user)

I have recently had this problem with a cuddliests named Rochelle 89!! Granted my booking request was made only about 36 hours in advance but I saw she was online 3 hours before my booking request and never replied!! I’ve subsequently sent questions asking about whether I could book with her and not even a courtesy reply?? If she’s really a professional why such ignorance??

Comments

• It could be a number of things. Even though she was recently on, she could be going through some things and may have gaps that are a few days long before she goes on again. Some sign up as professionals to do it as a side job or to do it more recreationally. Others devote themselves to it wholeheartedly.

Whatever the reason is, give her some time or just move on to another person to connect with. Don’t get down hun!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Too old, too young.
    Too dark, too light.
    Too scruffy, too smooth.
    Too short, too tall.

The advice for this is always "ignore being ignored."

Too true.

• [Deleted User]chillywill (deleted user)

Tyvm both replies are great advice!!

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

@chillywill A member is not required to respond to your cuddle request, even if (s)he is a professional cuddler. Feel free to check out this discussion.

Closed. 29 AUG 2019 15:47 EDT

This discussion has been locked.