What percentage of new Pro requests are turn down?

I ask this because I've recently seen someone in my area who had a "Pro pending approval" status which was obviously rejected, as they ended up a non-responsive casual user.

It got me thinking how many of the non-responsive casual female users I just rejected pros? Since someone who's decided to become a pro is unlikely to ever want to be a casual user, I find it highly misleading to see failed pros listed among the casual users. It would be better to delete there accounts outright.

Comments

• Just reread that and wanted to make it clear that I'm not suggesting deliberate misleading on the part of Mark or any of the other owners

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

What I'd like to know is how many would-be pros even get turned down. It seems like you'd have to try really hard to end up having your request for pro status rejected.

LondonGal looks super platonic to me.

• This is an interesting question....

• @DarrenWalker Eww that profile looks full of adult stock photos. I doubt it's a single girl behind that account, it looks more like a pimp advertising his girls' services.

edited August 2019

@natural_oceans: Right? Yet the profile was approved as 'pro', which makes me hesitant to report it. I mean... they must already know.

Edit: Also, looks like she took that picture down. I shoulda saved and reuploaded. Oh well.

• @DarrenWalker while it seems the photo was taken down as someone reached out to her to inform about the rules of uploaded photos and while her conversations all seemed legitimate, it was found she was using photos of 2 different people and offering other services on another website. she has been banned

@reurbo: Oh. I guess I shouldn't be so hesitant to not report just because somebody's a pro, then.

(I reached out to her about her first photo—the one in which, at first glance, she appeared to be topless—before she had any others up. Before she was a pro, even. I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt....)

• Onto the original question...

• @natural_oceans You are asking the site to read the minds of those profiles. The motivations to become pro are many and some users were enthusiasts before trying to be pro. With that said, you do not know if they are “rejected” pros. Some change their mind. I have cuddled with a couple of former pros. Some just find that being a pro is not for them but they remain. To automatically delete them is not misleading., as it is their account and they can stay if they want. In short your answer is probably the number is low but your idea to delete them is unfair and flawed.

• edited August 2019

@natural_oceans @FunCartel is correct. Just because a person has their application to become a Pro denied doesn't mean they should have their profile deleted. Sure, after being turned down for the title and ability to charge a fee some may decide the site isn't for them, some may try to take communication off-site and attempt to charge members but this is normally reported and they are banned fairly quickly, or they continue to use the site as a casual member like many others who never applied to be a Pro. What the statistics are for those denied I don't know, but I have heard it is a fairly high rejection rate as it depends greatly on their application to become a Pro. To get any type of ballpark of a percentage you'd have to ask @Mark though as he's the owner of the site and the only one that oversees Pro applications.