Do Pro's Pay Taxes?

[Deleted User]m4wcuddling (deleted user)
edited August 2019 in Professional Cuddling

All Professionals on this site act as independent contractors. Are they registered with Dept of Commerce, have a employers tax identification number, Health Department permit (they are touching people), Do they pay taxes? These people offering massages, if they are not licensed in this state may be on dopl's radar. Non-licensed massage practitioners get fined often...

Comments

• Who are you asking? The pros? The site? If I was a pro I would say it is none of your business.

• It’s doubtful

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)

Nobody pays their taxes these days.

• I would hope NOT. Use cash all the time bruh. brothers united against the man!

• Technically if you make over $600 cash from one employer/contractor within the tax year, you can legally be issued a 1099MISC

• Friendly pro here. I've been doing this for 4 tax years now and yes I do. EIN, LLC, bookkeeping, credit card readers, etc. This is work.

• They should pay taxes, but I am sure many don't!

• Music777 is paying the banned tax currently.

• I file my taxes every year. Haven't made enough after deductions to owe yet, but I'm only in my second year 😇

• [Deleted User]Mew (deleted user)

Was someone really banned for saying they don't think many of us pay taxes?

• @Mew No, he was banned for other reasons. I can't tell you what they are 'cause I don't know, but if I'm being honest at all he was not really too pleasant to converse with on the forums anyway. Maybe he got kicked off for stirring the pot too much.