๐Ÿ’šMale Cuddler here Chicagoland area๐Ÿ’œ

edited September 2019 in Pro Requests

Hey snugglees, ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
I would just like to give my introduction and a little about my strengths as of why I signed up for PRO.

My name is C, I'm a full time bartender and manager. My daily job is listening to people's daily challenges in life and being that ear for people to let out their stressed concerns and worries along with their happiest moments. I carry a very comfortable vibe, I'm told that helps people open up without worry. I'm happy to accommodate however way you would like to enjoy your snuggles.

I'm here to give my best snuggles and help relieve you from your daily worries and stress or just be the comfort I can provide.

No need to be shy here, Come take a look at my profile and book a session. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Hi, this seems to be in the wrong section.

This is an advert for your services, those go in the professional section of cuddle requests (appears at the top as a seperate area when you go to cuddle requests).

The professional cuddling section is for the discussion of professional cuddling, not for pro cuddlers to advertise. I'm a little confused as you were already told that this isn't the right section for that sort of thing here on your last thread:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/6857/male-cuddler-here-chicagoland-area#latest

• Excuse me while I work on that and get it fixed my aplogies that it confused you thank you for reaching out with your concern