Tim Burton fan 😍

This coming up trip to Vegas for a law case I'm working on has a special treat added on 🥰

TIM BURTON EXHIBIT 😍😍
it opens to the public on the 15th, the day I was leaving for home... HOWEVER! I'm a member of the neon museum where it is to be hosted and they are doing a private viewing on the 13th for members only
😍

Needless to say, I'm thrilled and wanted to share a little bit of joy. 🖤

Any fans out there? 😍
Naturally I'm a nightmare before Christmas fan and this is perfect timing for October

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited October 2019

Ooh, snazzy. Big fan of a lot of his early-ish work.

Used to do a yearly TB film day with friends and family in the middle of Christmas and Halloween (because TNBC is a film about both, and it is a nightmare before christmas afterall) where we'd watch Beetlejuice, Corpse bride, TNBC and usually Sweeney todd or Edward sissorhands too if we had the time. Wasn't part of the TB day ever but also love 9 especially, maybe even more than all the others.

• My degree is in psychology. I made a smart choice and decided to not go into detailed debt for law school, though I appreciate the field. 😊

However I have extensively worked in many other fields. Chiropractic assistant, property management, both single home and apartments, divorce law, plethora of admin assistant work.... Which is where this more falls into place, as I work with clients in PI now. Most of my bosses have been doctors, lawyers or business men/CEO types.

• @Zundar that sounds like a fun time 😍 may have to follow your lead there

• I drive through Las Vegas every couple of months to visit my mom. Are you allowed a +1? Or members only?

• @DonLonG that is a good question. Normally it would be 50% off if you were with me, but with it being a private viewing for members, I'd have to peek at the details first. 😊 The more the merrier however is my motto.

• edited October 2019

Pee Wee’s Big Adventure is my favorite Tim Burton film by far. Big Fish is good, too.

I was never into The Nigtmare Before Christmas, and I thought his takes on Alice in Wonderland , Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Sweeney Todd were abominations made for Hot Topic tweens.

• Loves me some Tim Burton.

I made the following with tape, iridized glass, and some sandblasting

• @Sideon that is beautifully made 😍

• I made a pumpkin King this year!

• Shut the front door 😍😍
    @DaForceofNature that is so fun

• @Sideon that's so very lovely!!

• Great thing about this year? There's a Friday the 13th in December. You could call it a Nightmare Before Christmas.

• Oh I have plans for that.
    I love playing hostess 🥰

• No matter what the quarantine brings I see lots of pumpkin carving and Tim Burton this fall. 😉