Has a Professional Cuddler Ever Done This?

Have you ever heard of a professional cuddler not charging someone because they couldn't afford it?

Comments

• Each person is different so I wouldn't know about their situation. If someone chooses not to charge it is entirely up to them and im sure not something they would want others to know about so as to not be taken advantage of.

• edited October 2019

Even some lawyers do it. They call it pro bono work.

• [Deleted User]Stillworkin247 (deleted user)

Sounds like someone that understands good customer service. Just hope they understand kindness for weakness which makes it bad for everyone.

• @NewGuy711 yeah i cuddle with a pro on here for free simply told her i dont pay and we had a lot in common

• Some pros have a layaway plan.

• edited October 2019

I deactivated but came on just to see the forum posts. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules for pros to look for cuddle buddies here or offer free sessions, sadly. Discounting is allowed. If they want to offer people free cuddles they need to switch back to an enthusiast account, or use a different site (my enthusiast account is over at Brand X, I wish it didn't have to be 😜). That's what I've read in the past and I assume it's so that pros don't have a strategy/excuse to move potential clients elsewhere so they can make bookings without paying the fee. @Mark?

• [Deleted User]Chestnut (deleted user)

Oh yeah, 100%, Not straight up free though, but I 100% adjust to what the client can afford. We look at their budget, whats too long and too short for them, and adjust accordingly. Money is just a vector, its their emotional wellbeing that's important, and having their bank accounts siphoned by overpriced cuddles is not stres releving. For free you would have to go to an enthusiast and not a pro, but anyone who understands customer service will be willing to work with their client's budgetting needs.

• I have before in rare instances 💗