2 hour required cuddles why?

I don't understand why I have seen this or even told to do it. If I only want a hour. Sound like it's becoming Ruth's Chris on here

Comments

• Possibly depends where the person is, and travel time.
    Only time I've ever requested something like that, was when the person I was going to was about almost a 2 hour drive away...
    4 hours travel for 1 hour of cuddles... laughs

• I see this on some pros pages not even stating because of travel fees

• Even if there isn’t a long travel time, it can be a hassle to prep for and show up to a cuddle session. To some pros it may not be worth it just to do a one hour session. I don’t think that’s hard to understand.

• edited October 2019

Before I first cuddled, I thought 2 hrs was an eternity. Now I know 2 hrs flies by.

• @SpartanGuy I have experienced the same phenomena. Time is altered when the Cuddle is good.

• I also prefer 1-hour cuddles, but if someone requires 2, then I simply don't cuddle with that person. I respect their preferences as they should respect mine, I don't see the need to gripe about it.

• I wouldn't see them. The first time I always schedule for an hour. In case we don't connect I don't want to pay for more than an hour. If we connect I might even extend it if the cuddler wants to and has the time. On subsequent visits I mostly do two or more hours.

• I don't have a 2 hour minimum, but I can see why some professionals would do that given certain circumstances. The only I charge extra for is a travel fee if the distance is a bit far because of gas and tolls. It does come across a bit greedy though when they don't really list a reason why. In my experience, I've had great one hour sessions and would much rather do that first as to avoid any situation where the two of us are not on the same wavelength. I'm always open to extending the session if there is good chemistry and often find the time for it if I'm also enjoying it myself. I have had that experience where the session is going great and time just flies by. I think the universe might be doing that on purpose lol

• First time should be one hour because you never know ahead of time if it will be a good cuddle experience or not.
    I wouldn't see a pro if she required the first session be 2 hours

• Would have been better to post this in the professionals forum, that way you'd be more likely to hear from pros.

• I have a four hour minimum. Wait I'm not a pro never mind 😂

• May I ask what Ruth's Chris means?

• @JasonCuddles Ruth’s Chris is a steakhouse chain.

• ... and an expensive one too