Cuddling at established Spas? Viable business model?

So I went to the Spa today to get a massage and can't get over how easy it was to convince the massage therapist to cuddle with me about half way through an hour session. So the question is, has any professional cuddler attempted to use massage spas for cuddling? Would it work or not and why? (My experience has been that most say yes to the request. This could also make it easier for those who want to cuddle for only an hour or 30 minutes.)

Comments

• I would think if the person doesn't know you and you ask for that you are setting yourself up for accusations

• @pmvines Good point.
    In this case that is not an issue though, as the rapport that was established as well as an understanding of the culture of the attendant made it essentially a zero risk. I am curious to know though whether it could be something advertised as an optional service by a spa.

• @calineur Gotcha. Knowing the person already def would help in explaining it to them. There was actually a woman here in Birmingham who advertised herself as being in same office as a massage therapist. I don't think she is still doing it as I haven't seen her online advertising in quite some time though.

• There’s a massage and chiropractic office close to me that heard about my cuddling through a friend. He looked at my profile on this site and saw my reviews. He said if I wasn’t moving back and forth from Ontario to Florida, he would have hired me. I don’t know the process I would have had to go through but it intrigues me ☺️

• what was the name of the spa?

• @Ontherun are you planning a trip to San José? It was not a chain spa, if that's what you're asking. If you are in Las Vegas, I would imagine it not being too difficult? I wouldn't try it on just anyone though. There are certain conditions that made it an easy sell for me.

• Got it! Lived in the area previously.