Wheelchair

[Deleted User]Angirsonl (deleted user)

I guess no one wants to cuddle with a guy who is in a wheelchair like me for free. It'll happen eventually. Oh, and I don't know if this is a cuddle request, I'm venting, or I'm desperate and please forgive me, I just want to cuddle with someone (woman preferred) It never happened. Well, except when I was a child cuddling with my mother. I don't mean to sound desperate. I'm in California!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I'd say this is technically a cuddle request, but with a prompt for discussion included too. Should be fine being in this section.

Finding someone on here to cuddle takes time regardless so best not to focus on and stress about that too much, your wheelchair is definitely going to factor in for some people but that's the same with anyone else. Everyone has something or other that the majority of people are going to be turned away by but that's just life.

• If i was a woman and professional cuddler, and in the Los Angeles area, i would definitely cuddle you for free or whatever you could afford. You deserve it as everyone does. Touch deprivation is a epidemic. I feel for you brother, hang in there, and dont feel bad for feeling desperate, we all do, at times, it is human nature.

I think it would be good karma (literally and on here) for someone to go see him and cuddle him. Praying for him, it happens. Blessings to all involved.

• Oh, forgot to add, maybe consider posting in the professional cuddling forum too, asking if any Pro in the Los Angeles, CA area is open to a discounted cuddling session for a guy in a wheelchair, who is touch deprived. I dont think many people look at the cuddle request section, but i may be wrong. Best of luck again, you deserve to be touched, cuddled, and held, like you were as a child.