Any chance a male pro be able to find clients here?

Hi, I'm just a respectful male trying to do a side gig by cuddling. Is there any market at all? I know it's pretty uncommon. Thanks for all the pros out there though! Good luck!

Comments

• IMO a male pro (for women anyway) would have to set himself apart from the abundant free snugglers we have access to. Demonstrate a well-above-average knowledge of making women feel safe, seen, cared for; demonstrate that your energy is generous, giving, loving, grounded and yummy; have karma to back that up with women raving about snuggling with you. I don't have much experience other than my own sense of what would pull me toward someone for a fee given the supply and demand sitch for us.

• edited November 2019

Oh, I didn't know you can sign up as a free snuggler. Hm...

• That's what I am, a free snuggler. You can be too! :)

• If you will cuddle male clients, it's possible you may find a few. Probably won't be worth your time, but who knows?

For cuddling women, I guarantee you, 100%, it is not even close to worth your time.

Most male cuddlers find it either difficult or outright impossible to find non-pro women on this site to cuddle at all. And now you are going to ask them to pay you? Not gonna happen.

I live pretty close to you. There are something like 15-20 active female non-pros in this area. Meanwhile there are over 450 active male non-pros. That is, there's something like 30 times as many men as women. What do you think are the chances any of these women are lacking in cuddle options and would pay to cuddle?

To add to the numbers, there's the simple fact that, with rare exceptions, women will not initiate. When women sign up, they just make their account and then sit and wait for messages to pour in. It's a completely different mindset from what you and I are used to.

• I'd cuddle with you if I didn't live across the country (and if you cuddled guys too.). :)

• If a pro described paid cuddling as a side “gig” I would be turned off by it because it does sound as if you are monetarily motivated and not in it for the right reasons that I would want to give you my money.