Cuddling as a couple?

We (24F and 26M) have always had nice cuddly movie nights, and recently wanted to share that with another. This site seemed like an amazing opportunity for that - however there's no option for couples. Is it okay to have made this account that we share? Don't want to stir up any trouble.

Everything we're looking for is completely platonic, but definitely super intimate, and would love to share it with someone :)

Comments

• I don’t se a problem with this however you should state your cuddle boundaries and not be so vague ......on your profile I could see how this could make someone feel uncomfortable or people may have a different definition of wholesome also I would definitely recommend a face picture cuddling people is nothing to be Ashamed of and this isn’t going to effect your job as much as people want to say they don’t want to show there picture for that reason

• @2_cute_cuddlers I'd write more in your profile including what you wrote above. Say more about yourselves and your approach to cuddling. As someone whose livelihood WOULD be affected by those I work with seeing me on here, I have to say, sometimes it makes sense not to have a picture but I agree with @DeathbyChocolat (great name by the way) that most often it does help for peeps to see you if you can at all swing it.

• I have my popcorn ready for this thread

• All profile critiques aside, there are a lot of people who seem to enjoy cuddle parties on this site and I really do not think it is an issue. I have seen a couple of other profiles where they say they only cuddle as a couple and never one without the other. Not my cup of tea, but I think there is a sizable part of the Cuddle community that would embrace it (pun intended).

• edited November 2019

I know couples who have cuddle friends who they share. Admittedly it is not always a platonic scenario, however there are some who sincerely do want someone just to cuddle with together. I would say to make your best effort to ensure that you are not swingers who are looking for a third party if this is indeed the case