Chronic cancellers

why is it when you go through the conversation with some of these people get all the way to the end with the booking and then all of the sudden they want to cancel? This is happening to me over and over again. And with the company taking out the fees prior to screws things up for me something needs to change with the policies. Maybe the men should have to pay their percentage first and then we get paid the rest by them later? I'm in this business to make money not lose money or time.

Comments

• edited November 2019

Are they cancelling more than 24 hours out or are they waiting until there is less than 24 hours notice? This is a fine point. I mean if it is more than 24 hours that is the cost of doing business and doctors and other professionals accept cancellations with more than 24 hours notice. Less than that and I think a cuddler should get a cancellation fee of some sort which would all but rule out anyone taking short notice appointments unless it is a previous client who schedules repeat visits off site.

• edited November 2019

I agree with the OP on deposits paid first to the CC . It should , and that’s should , filter out any no show occurances , also , what I like , and you will like , is let the pro cuddler cancel if they want even at the last minute . I don’t absolutely have to have my touch needs fulfilled, it’s not like life or death . I would rather the pro cuddler cancel then have to feel like they HAVe to make an appearance,because they collected a deposit ,even if they had a bad day at work , sudden illness , have to take the cat or kid to the doctor , the website can owe me the deposit back , or apply it to another pro cuddler

Also protects the client from scam .