Booking request defaults to current time as request and can't change

edited November 2019 in Professional Cuddling

If I try to submit a booking request for a certain day, it sends the request to the person telling them that the time of day I'm requesting is based on the current time. In other words, if I ask for Tuesday appt, and the current time is 7:43pm, it tells them that the time I want to book on Tuesday is at 7:43pm. Not only that, but I try to edit it, and it does not allow me to specify my own time that I want. So the person thinks I want a time different than what I actually want.
Is it just me ? Am I doing something wrong, or is it a glitch ?

Comments

• Did I post this in the wrong forum ?

• edited November 2019

@CurtM

The booking panel has the current time/date as the starting values. The expectation is you will then select the correct date and time before you submit the proposal. It should always allow you to change those values.

What browser and device are you using? Do you perhaps have any privacy plugins enabled that could be blocking javascript?

• @Mark
    I do understand the expectation for me to then select the time, as well as the date.
    But it does not allow me to change the time at all. It is locked into the current time, as being the requested time.
    If the current time is 7pm, and I want to book for 3pm on a certain day, it will not allow me to change it from 7p to 3p,
    at any point in the process.
    I am using a Firefox browser on a Dell Laptop. And that's the only device I have available to use at this time.

• edited November 2019

I just tested using Firefox on Windows 10 and it allowed me to change the selected date and time.

What version of Windows are you on? And do you have any Firefox add-ons that you think could be causing interference?

• edited November 2019

@Mark
    Okay I think I figured it out. The place to edit the time, is hidden, and in a totally different place than the original time.
    When you drop down the menu, the place to edit the time is under the calendar. I was trying to edit it in the same box where the default time shows up, which won't allow it
    It seems like an easy mistake for anyone to make, since the editing area is in an inconspicuous place. And I'm not really that dumb, so I'm kind of surprised that noone else seems to be having that issue.
    Thanks for helping.

• edited November 2019

Not had any other such reports but that's not to say people didn't experience friction there.

I do understand where you're coming from. Perhaps that box should be taller and have a different shade of colour to make it clearer that it isn't part of the date section.

• I've experienced this often myself. I don't know a way around it other than to have to cancel and re-do the time several times until it finally sticks.
    If there's a short cut so I don't have to do that, that would be awesome. As it stands, I have to keep cancelling and re-trying, which just adds to all the frustration of the new changes to the site. Luckily, most people send them to me accurately so I only have to change on occasion.
    If this glitch could be added to the list for eventual fix that would be awesome. A much bigger priority would be the card issue, though, that has got to go.

• @PinkLipstick22 what card issue are you referring to ?