Every one is professional cuddler πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

[Deleted User]Gym_Body (deleted user)

Every female on this site is now professional cuddles. Any non professional cuddlers ? I guess most people found this as a easy job πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Probably what happens is that there are so many men on this site that they offer money to those with whom they wanted to cuddle as an incentive. As soon as the dollar signs started popping up and with multiple offers the transition to professional was inevitable. If you think its bad here, try going to any dating app or website. You will likely only match with girls looking for a Sugar Daddy or with those whose first question asked is: "What's your job?" It is especially bad here in Northern California (so I've heard).

• [Deleted User]Gym_Body (deleted user)

No wonder I already experienced that :)

• [Deleted User]ZensoundZ (deleted user)

I did not want to be that guy, but yeah. That bugs me out very much. Here is the thing, I do not hate it BUT, knowing there are a legitimate structure and practice with cuddling and guidelines with places like Cuddlist, the folks here who just make it pro and have really unprofessional profiles kill it.

• Everyone's a professional cuddler ? Well damn where's my piece of the pie I'm owed some royalties !

• @pmvines 🀣🀣

• @MissVeronica Is that some loose change falling from your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

• @pmvines I am always happy to see you my dear :tongue:

• I disagree.
    99% of the "cuddlers" that appear on my "home page" as "recommended" are not professional.
    I have to keep an eye out for whether they have a "P" by their name.

• @CurtM The home page only shows the non pros . It's when you do a search in the local cuddlers part that it shows both non pros and pros .

• Cuddling comes up on a lot of website lists for "easy" ways to make money. That type of advertising isn't so good for building a quality stock of professionals, ha. There are lots of good professionals on here, but you have to do some sorting and discriminating...

• Most people suck at their job. Or at best don't excel. I don't see why this would be any different. Most people on here are going to be bad professional cuddlers. At the same time, when you find a good one, it makes it worth all the bad ones.

@pmvines : You are more qualified to cuddle than over 50% of the pros on here.

I want it to be clear, I am not complaining or treating this thread like one of those "why do they charge so much" threads. In fact, I would say that this "hobby" is not cheap. It is silly to complain about prices. As going into it, one should quickly figure out that it is going to cost them some money.

• I do not see this as a hobby. I see it as a solution to boredom and isolation as a travelerβ€”that is my story. But I try to get non-pros first before pros because they seem more enthusiastic and less clinical/mechanical than pros. Pros are for areas that lack non-pros or have non-pros that seem off or weird.

Everyone has their reasons. How do I eliminate certain pros? I eliminate the ones that preach about the medical benefits of cuddling on their profiles. They tend to be lacking a personality. I bet I get eliminated for being a plane.

• @FunCartel : Not to nitpick (which means I'm going to nitpick), but isn't that what a hobby is?

• edited December 2019

@clarence_worley Not if you consider it a necessity. A hobby is something you do for the sheer enjoyment of it at anytime. I do not cuddle all that much when I am at home off the road. But when I am traveling and boredom and isolation set in I can think of things that are not good for me so cuddling is therapy in a sense. Definitely not a hobby. Collecting stamps is a hobby. Cuddling is a part of life itself. Big difference. I can get bored with hobbies, but never bored with touch.

• Also, a hobby is not a biological need. Connection and physical contact is a human need. For some people, cuddling is a hobby because they get their needs met elsewhere, the surplus cuddling provides is just for fun for them. Anyway, just furthering the conversation πŸ˜‡

@FunCartel There are lots of medical benefits to cuddling. But I think I still have a personality πŸ€ͺ I'm a bit biased though πŸ˜‰

• edited December 2019

@ubergigglefritz I did not say there weren’t any medical benefits, only that the profiles that have copied and pasted lists and quotes of the medical benefits I eliminate quickly because my experience has been they have been clinical, humorless and more concerned with demonstrating how much they know. Again, my experience and my method of elimination. I would rather hear about the person I will be cuddling with rather than the various chemicals the body releases during cuddling.

• Touche. Makes sense 😊