A Tricky Situation

edited November 2019 in General

Has anyone ever booked 2 cuddlers for a session at the same time? There are 2 that I see fairly regularly and and hoping to have them both cuddle with me at the same time. What's the best approach to present this to them and is it recommended? Thanks!

Comments

• I had one cuddler that booked me as the main professional cuddler and asked me if I could have another join for a bit less. The other professional was fine making a bit less and loves cuddling with me so she didn’t mind making a quick buck while still having more experience and meeting someone new while having the safety of both of us being there. So I got paid my normal amount and she joined for an hour for $50. That’s one way of doing it. Just ask the main pro you have in mind. See what they say ☺️

• edited November 2019

A number of pros advertise it as an option and some offer it exclusively. Look for those that advertise it or simply ask the one that interests you. I believe most would be open to the idea. It is even possible that they have done it already. It is relatively common practice.

I personally don't do it anymore because it costs more and instead of double the enjoyment I felt that it actually diluted it.

If I did want to cuddle two in one day, I would request a session with each separately. That way I get both the advantage of variety and more time.

• Double booked, what a situation