Cuddle

I just wanna cuddle

Comments

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

Aww if I were close I would cuddle with you 🤗

• I'm not sure what the going rate is in your area, but I'm sure if you lower your rates by $200, you would have plenty of opportunities.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Cuddling is so overrated. There are so many variables. So many scenarios. So many unconsidered stuff around and in between any cuddle. That the cuddle by itself feels like the bullet from a 21 gauge shot gun through the chest. When a Cuddle begins to feel like a bullet hole is it really worth the bother? When you spend a weeks pay to travel over a hundred miles to meet a no show or someone cancels by text on you while you're on the interstate highway, is it worth the effort? When you total you motor vehicle in a head on- side way collision that almost cost you your life and a ton of insurance, replacement and medical expenses just to go meet up with someone who tells you are a waste of his time, why bother? Why would you not think that cuddling is overrated when you can avoid all of the above and just chat up some random person on the street, make them feel good in that moment and maybe give them a long ten minute hug and be on your way? If the universe is really kind enough you get a phone number and keep talking with no expectations to ever see that person again. Why would that not be normal enough an experience to have and expectation to hold on a regular basis? There is so much less torture and inconvenience. Since I do not expect anything including respect.

• Didn’t Winston Churchill once say, “Never, Never, Never, give up... and give everyone a hug who needs to be encouraged”

• @DonLonG that's hilarious. That would make the rate a negative $100. Which is closer to what the rest of us earn to cuddle.

• [Deleted User]Angirsonl (deleted user)

Me too, but for free. Some people don't have money! At least at the moment.

• @calineur

That would make the rate a negative $100. Which is closer to what the rest of us earn to cuddle.

That is exactly what I was trying to convey, I'm glad someone caught that.

• @DonLonG Yes, it was clear. And funny.

• I’d say minus $180 you’d probably get it most times, depending on how extravagant you want to get. @DonLonG said it right. Get in line with most of the guys on here and you’ll be solid.

• It's enjoyable to be a sought after rare commodity as an enthusiastic non pro woman cuddler and I want to say that I wish in my heart that you men could have that feeling too, of having lots of sweeties lining up to snuggle you. You are as snugglable as we are. <3 I liove that this guy put out his sense of his own value as a snuggle. Sorry the state of things will likely not yield results. :(