Absurdity & Cuddles

What is your most absurd cuddling moment to date?

Comments

• It would be a merged topic from the farts and cuddles thread for me

• [Deleted User]Baltimore_MD_ (deleted user)

It would be a merged topic from the farts and cuddles thread for me

I leave the forum for a month or two and this is what I come back to? :-p

• Its all for you @Baltimore_MD_ . Its all for you

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited November 2019

Falling asleep at the wheel and smashing into someone head-on to the side. Being pulled out of the wreckage alive but drowsy from working 16 hours. Cussing to myself over all the damage I caused. Only to have a tall gentleman with a little extra body spread his arms all over me and hold me in a tight hug for a good 5 minutes. Amidst the chaos of blocked road and stalled traffic and angry motorists on a very busy road. This guy just hugs me for 5 long glorious minutes . Then we exchange vital information re the wrecked vehicles and he offers me some of his fried chicken and biscuits he had just bought from Popeyes. When I declined his offer but thanked him anyway he gives me another long 5 minute hug and tells me how beautiful I am and that it was such a shame we had to meet under such circumstances. That was one of the most spontaneous hugs I've ever experienced. Absurd given the circumstances. I was not expecting that reaction from someone whose vehicle I literally totalled from driving under the influence of sleep deprivation.

• @Bles that’s exactly the kind of story I was looking for. Something that happened and you couldn’t even believe it. Thank you for sharing!

• edited November 2019

(MOD) Comment removed. Banned. [SoulcuddlerZ]