Profile Picture

[Deleted User]mickaylaraexo (deleted user)

I came to the realization that I have a little bit of stuff going on with me and I used that picture to make myself feel confident and what I really need to do is use my actual photo...Everything else about me is legitimate I just have a little bit of self-consciousness because I gained a lot of weight...sorry guys

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Self honesty is the highest truth. You should be proud.

• [Deleted User]brotothenight17 (deleted user)

Keep your head high

• @mickaylaraexo If you feel like you're experiencing some issues with self-esteem or self-consciousness, know you're not alone. You don't have to ever apologise to other people for how you feel or what you're going through. You've chosen your own truth because you were no longer comfortable hiding behind a non-truth. That's something to celebrate, not apologise for, as was stated above. Congratulations. <3

• [Deleted User]mickaylaraexo (deleted user)

:)

• [Deleted User]brotothenight17 (deleted user)
    edited November 2019

@littermate much love and respect

• @mickaylaraexo girl, you are beautiful! Rock that weight in the meantime and cuddle away!

• There are lotsa men (and hopefully women, don't know first hand unfortunately) who like cuddling women with a some meat on their bones lol flaunt it. You're beautiful for what's on the inside more than the outside anyways.

• [Deleted User]Mickey21 (deleted user)

I would cuddle a woman with curves before I cuddle one without. Personal preference. My wife has curves and I would never make her change her body for some expectation of mine. That is her natural shape and I love her in what ever shape she comes in. Be proud, feel safe, because you don't owe anything to anyone. Anyone naive enough to care about that is not someone you want around anyways.

• I assume you changed the photo before i seen the thread. But the pictures i see should show no reason to require explanation or a need to feel self conscious. But if i knew anything i could say to help you feel less self i would.

• A waist is a terrible thing to mind

• Oh the love! You guys are killing me. <3

This made me feel 100000 times better

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• It’s all about what your comfortable with choose a picture that you like forget about the other people I’m the type of person who changes my hair and look a lot so I normally have photos to reflect how I look different ....nothing more than what I hate is when people say you don’t look like your photo I’m me and I’m a chameleon get over it👍🏾

• When it comes to finding someone to cuddle with, the #1 thing I'm looking for is being genuine. Being tuned out or fake or misleading or what you think I'd want them to be makes me want to avoid that person. Be you. You are enough. You can decide how real to be or how open, but for me, that draws me in. That trust, that comfort - it's a big deal.

• edited November 2019

Everybody has something to deal with. I think you can have a chiseled body, extreme good looks and an IQ off the charts and people can be repelled due to intimidation caused by these traits.

At least that is what I have to deal with.