Paying for a hotel

When neither the professional nor the client can host and you decide to cuddle in a hotel, who generally pays for it -- the professional, the client or half each? As a client I've usually paid, but the cost adds up ...

(I'm particularly thinking of situations where the professional will only cuddle a single client that day, not multiple clients).

Comments

• I have always taken it as the client pays BUT most pros offset this by giving more time or a discount off your next cuddle.

• You'll have to pay for the hotel and for the travel fee for them to get there so it's best to find somebody that can host otherwise you'll be dropping over $200 for a 1 hour cuddle.

• @FunCartel What would be the incentive for the Pro to give you more time, if you pay for the hotel? And how much more time do they usually give? Asking sincerely, for i never did a Pro session yet and am still learning the ins and outs of this. If you can say more about this, i would appreciate it.

And i noticed a good portion of the Pros by me, they do not host. A few do, but the majority are either guests or public sessions. But as Kense said, if you pay for a hotel and or possibly their travel fee too, it can add up quickly, over $ 200 for a 1 hour cuddle, which is kind of ridiculous and pricey and defeats the purpose.

• Some have said they will comp extra time for paying for the hotel. I suppose it is a matter of whether you can afford it and whether it is worth it you, like most things in life, pros and cons.

• @dharma1257 It isn’t obvious what the incentive is? Customer service to retain clients.

• The client pays for the hotel but I always give an extra hour free ☺️

• Thanks guys. @Sheena123 that sounds very fair, and very accomodating for the client.

• @Sheena123 you are awesome. More pro cuddlers should do that.

• @Sheena123 I second that, she is awesome.

• Thanks guys ☺️🙏