A few questions for Pros - favorite cuddling positions, favorite kind of client, etc

What do you enjoy most in your professional cuddling sessions, what position do you enjoy best? What do clients like doing best or is most popular in your sessions? What do you not enjoy doing the most in your sessions, which position is least enjoyable for you or too intimate or what not?

Have you ever professionally cuddled terminally ill, sick person in hospital, autistic person, disabled or in wheelchair, severely awkwardly shy person, etc? Did you feel good afterwards, that you could help them, provide them some touch and love?

What is your favorite kind of client? The ones who behave and appreciate this therapeutically? What is your least favorite clients? Those who try to push the boundaries?

And does age matter to you? Do you prefer cuddling a younger or older person? If the client is 50 years old or older and you are in your 20's does it matter or seem awkward in any way?

Comments

• I know I’ve answered most of these questions for you in private messages but I’ll answer the last one, that one is new ☺️

I’ve had a fair share of respectful and slightly disrespectful in younger and older age groups so I don’t really have a preference.

• @Sheena123 I was going to let you know i posted this in the forum, but you beat me to it :-) And good catch on noticing i didnt ask you the last one, that came to me later, lol. Thanks for chiming in and sharing, you are the best, Sheena.

• Thanks for including me in these. I always learn something from the questions and from others with their answers 🙏

• I travel full-time, so my favorite is meeting new people, hearing their stories, and meeting up with current clients to catch up once every month or two. I love feeling connected, giving people a safe space to be themselves, feel seen and heard, etc. Touch is a tool, but it's really about connection =)

My favorite position is lap of luxury, a lot of my clients are surprised to like picnic or pancake the most. I wish all cuddlers could use the same position names, LOL. It's like different cuddle courses and books all use different names ;-)

There are few positions I am not comfortable doing. Laying down straddling the person can be iffy, but I just lie off-center vertically and it can be good =)

I have not done any sessions in a hospital, but would love the opportunity. I have several regular clients who use a wheelchair. I have also seen people with autism and very shy persons. I love working with all of them.

My favorite type of clients are those seeking the service for therapeutic purposes, but I will tell you that MOST people I see get therapeutic benefit out of it, even if they THINK it's only for social reasons ;-) Nearly all of us have some healing to do...

I have no preference on age at all. It's all about intention...