What are you thankful for?

Well we have had a few Christmas threads but now it is Thanksgiving time What are you thankful for?

First and foremost I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus, which has been with me through thick and thin.
Im thankful for my all my girls, the brunette, the platinum blonde, and the crazy red head.
Im thankful for this site and hope I find my cuddle buddy one day.
Im thankful for @DarrenWalker for whom I hope to hold a door for one day.
Im thankful for @littermate just cuz she seems so cool.
Im thankful for my health
Im thankful for great and deep friendships.
Im thankful for the good that persists in humanity despite the bad.
Im thankful for the new Main Coon I now have on account of my girls.
And many more things,

What are you thankful for.

Comments

• edited November 2019

Awwww, shucks.

I'm thankful to be alive, healthy, happy and engaged with life.
    I'm thankful for being housed, fed, safe, mobile.
    I'm thankful for sky and earth, air and water, and fuzzy and feathered and buzzy creatures.
    I'm thankful for my amazing daughter and our close relationship.
    I'm thankful for having work that allows me to spill my heart daily.
    I'm thankful for the people who are involved in my work who give me a place to spill my heart.
    I'm thankful for anything that invites me to notice and explore where I might unconsciously be the agent of something I can't love or that disrespects another.
    I'm thankful for this few months of a writing retreat where I get to stare out at the SF Bay and assemble what I want to convey, and the folks that helped make it happen for me.
    I'm thankful for mashed potatoes and gravy.
    I'm thankful for laughter--my own, and the opportunity to evoke it in others.
    I'm thankful for playfulness in myself and those around me.
    I'm thankful to @snuggleme123 for opening this query and for hanging in for the exchanges on here and being a warm human guy.
    I'm thankful for life and all its opportunities to explore, experience, learn, grow, molt, die, blossom. <3

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited November 2019

I'm thankful for the opportunity to interact with a diverse group of people from different nations, continents, creeds, ethnicities, social and economic walks of life. For the bravery they show in expressing themselves in a space that uses a language that's not native to their tongue. For the open-mindedness and respect they show to the diverse ettiquette that comes with interacting with people from such diverse backgrounds.

I'm thankful for the few genuine caring souls on this site who open their minds and spirits to embrace people no matter where they are on the spectrum of human life. No matter where they are mentally and emotionally in their life stages. Who thoughtfully and sincerely invest their time and spirit in engaging conversation that encourages and stimulates understanding and respect. Who speak with candour from their hearts and still remain respectful and kind. May each of them be truly and forever blessed.

I'm so thankful to my children for the unconditional love and care they show. Even to a mother who judges herself and actions toward them so harshly she discounts and dismisses the very qualities in herself her children loves. I feel so blessed to have them call me the hell out of my head and talk solid sense into me in ways only they can. I'm thankful to them for helping me to soldier on with the work of building my self and forgiving myself.

I'm thankful for the insight I'm growing in myself to appreciate the comments and observations others have made of me. I'm equally thankful for the muscle I'm growing within to use these observations and comments as helpful tools in my journey towards self healing and growth.

I'm ever so grateful to my co-workers for being the amazing team players and cheer leaders they have been to me. Their discerning observations of me, comments and even teasing jokes on me have been the closest thing I've had to having a family in almost ten long years. I'm so grateful for the love and respect each and every one of them have shown from the management down. Inspite of my internal struggles at times just knowing that they all got my back when the work flow becomes extremely overwhelming has been one of the most awesome and amazing experiences I've had in 2019. I wish I could hug and Cuddle all of them.

I feel forever grateful to all the folks on my friends list on CC. All of whom I've connected with one way or another over the past three months. I truly appreciate you, your thoughtful insights, your discerning observations and of course your sincere honesty in sharing them with me. May you and your families be forever blessed this Thanksgiving and always.

• @snuggleme123 what a fabulous idea!!!! Good job you!! I am so thankful for all the people in my life that have a desire to BE and help me be my best self. I’m thankful to be Moving away from toxic relationships as well as ideas. I’m thankful to explore new ideas (LIKE CUDDLING!) and thriving with some of my older constant truths that remain when tested.

I’M THANKFUL FOR YOU!! So many people come and go on this site but I’m glad there is a band of people that push and pull intellectually and emotionally to formulate this community.
    <3

• Awwwww @Bles and @littermate so many beautiful thoughts. ❣️

• @littermate and @Bles I am sure your kids are thankful they have amazing moms!

@sillysassy I am thankful for you too but I must admit Im also jealous cuz I miss the Rockies 😥 and you are on the front range enjoying the snow!

• In terms of this site I'm thankful for all the cuddlers I have met on this site!!! They know who they are!!!

• Im Thankful for @DonLonG and his amazing creativity.
    Im Thankful for @hogboblin for his sharp wit and detailed dally briefings.
    Im Thankful for @Catloaf for her honest and sharing nature.
    Im Thankful for @pmvines for his humor and injections of mater of fact logic.
    Im Thankful for @FunCartel cuz he cracks me up and he has a Salvador Dali airplane.
    Im Thankful for @happybear cuz of awesome cuddle art
    Im Thankful for @cuddles4bliss cuz she is amazing and can keep peace between a cat a dog and a squirrel.
    Im Thankful for all who push, enlighten, humor, and love others in the CC Forum Family

• [Deleted User]taulkat (deleted user)

I am thankful for my support system. I am thankful for my loving partner and my friends. I am thankful for being alive.

• I'm thankful for things not always turning out the way I hoped at the time. My uncle was knocked off his motorbike and spent several weeks in hospital, then married his nurse.
    Geoff

• I am thankful for the great friends I have made from cuddle comfort! I am thankful for my wonderful humans that I made! 😋 I am thankful for the people in my life that love me!

• Awwwww..... I have to keep coming over here..... there's so much joy and thankfulness here!!! <3

@snuggleme123 oh the Mountains and the snow..... yep. I bet you are jelly!!! Although you have the ocean. We have to trade some. It snowed about a foot but today melted a bit. It was crazy windy so tons of drifts. Crazy good skiing for all those Thanksgiving vacationers!! (I'm thankful to be snowed in!)

@geoff1000 Omgosh.... YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! Sometimes I think "What do I wish I could be thankful for?" Like teenagers who say "Can't I get a job and live on my own??"" hahahhaha 😂😂😂 That might turn out like your uncle’s nurse!! Best thing to happen for everyone involved!!!

• @sillysassy yep sunshine and about 80. Gorgeous day, Im thankful for the Florida sunshine. I will be playing a Thanksgiving day tennis tournament tomorrow morning in shorts, Its great to play in F L A. :)

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING CC!!!

I hope you all have a great day!

• edited November 2019

@snuggleme123 Thanksgiving tennis tournaments. Yes... 80 degrees and sunshine.... Thank you for reminding me how thankful I am for AIRPLANES!!! Hope you have a lovely day.

So thankful for my today and everyday. <3

• @sillysassy you are a ray of sunshine. <3 <3 <3

• I'm thankful to be held

• I have three jobs all in the medical field. I am thankful for having two off days in a row!!

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited November 2019

It's a great blessing to be thankful, proud and auspicious all in one!

• I am thankful for family and close friends. I am going through some lonely times but always have the support of my friends and family.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

At the moment, I'm most thankful for hydrogen peroxide, triple antibiotic ointment, and bandaids. Once upon a time, if a plate broke while you were washing it and sliced your hand open, you'd get an infection (and maybe lose the hand). These days? As long as you don't need stitches, you can do the medical care yourself, and everything'll heal just fine!

Hurray for modern medicine. It is awesome.

• @DarrenWalker you must have been getting after cleaning that plate. Im thankful you are ok else we might have to call in @pmvines and he looses one of his days off.

• Lol @snuggleme123 I have no clue what to even do with my off time I have literally been in my gym shorts staring at the wall for the past 20 hrs. It has been wonderfully uneventful in every way.

• Lol @pmvines - that's me every Sunday when I'm absolved of any work/children responsibilities.

• edited November 2019

@pmvines I am sorta in the same boat. I own a lawn care company and have been full tilt all summer. It has finally slowed down and i have much to catch up on at my house and life but my body is like screw you dude this is my time. lol

The body may be on to something, it maybe ok from time to time to just exist and enjoy life on the mitochondrial level.

• It is not always easy when the brain and the body don't see eye to eye

• [Deleted User]Wine66 (deleted user)

My health and strength.

• edited November 2019

I'm thankful that after New Years we (hopefully) won't have to endure threads like this for another 12 months. I'm all for being quietly thankful in onesself, I don't feel an urgent need to tell the world about it.

• Thank you for telling the world about it @UKGuy