Reading a professionals profile.

[Deleted User]MsStressnomore (deleted user)

I really think anyone wanting to request a cuddle session and booking one, really need to thoroughly read the professionals profile. Especially when the pro has a child and needs to work around the child's schedule.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited December 2019

Reading the person's profile as a recommended prequisite before trying to cuddle them applies to pros and non pros alike. The only info exclusive to pro profiles will be their pricing really, and I'd argue it's more important to read the profile of a non pro than that of a pro seeing as getting to know eachother and talking lots before meeting is more common/more important between enthusiasts than client and professional.

Generally speaking anyone worth talking to is going to read your profile, as not doing so is a big red flag and a sign they'll be a bad communicator or don't care about who you are/what you want/etc.

I used to try to give people tips for improving their profiles, communicate better, be more honest with their intentions etc on various forums but when it comes down to it 99.9% of people are going to know they're not doing things properly but don't care. If someone isn't bothering to read your profile and that causes issues then them reading your profile won't solve the core issue with them, because the core issue is how they're approaching using the site and the people on it.

• [Deleted User]MsStressnomore (deleted user)

I do read the non pros profile. I need to see if their energy is good. I also look to see if there is a pic to look at. 90% of them never post a pic.

• Yes, I agree 100%! For some reason some people seem to think that pro's are available 24/7 at the drop off a hat. I've received so many, "are you avail now?" type of requests, despite writing in my profile that I require some advance notice. Some of us do have kids, a significant other, a job, etc. that we need to schedule around. I think it's a matter of people just looking at your pictures and deciding that they want to cuddle with you based off of that, but not bothering to read profiles.

@Missy87 thank you. I work 2 part time jobs that I have schedule around as well.

I agree with just going off of looking at the pics as well. I believe that is all they do.

• I definitely read profiles and find it strange that people don’t. However, I will say a couple things:

1. Some pros have really long profiles and lots of conditions and scheduling restrictions and complications. While I don’t really have a problem with this (it’s definitely better than a blank profile!), it is sometimes tedious and hard to dig out the relevant info.

2. Most pros never visit my profile. That’s ok I guess, but it is slightly odd - for all the talk on the forum about safety and screening and compatibility, most pros seem fine just showing up to meet someone they know nothing about.

• edited December 2019

Reading a professional's profile is important to me because it shows a picture of who that cuddler is and that they placed some effort in selling themselves. I don't think most will pay if they had no clue they could place some trust in the cuddler. Also, I need to know if I could be compatible with her. Of course to see her photos. Looks and femininity has a place but still I look for brains and good heart even more.

• [Deleted User]BigHugsPA (deleted user)

I read everything pro publishes. Unfortunately, I am finding more and more pros not including any type of profile. :/

• To me it's important to read both professional and non - professional profiles just to get a feel for the person.

@BigHugsPA , if there is no profile, you just don't go to them.

• My profile might be too long, ha, but that's all a matter of perspective. If I were looking for a professional, I would veer towards the longer profiles with more information and away from the ones that basically say "I love to spoon!" or something O:-) This isn't a cheap service, so help me understand why I should pick YOU to give my money to :-/

• I'll be the 1st to admit my attention span is such that if someone's profile is " too long " ( that's up for interpretation depending who's reading I guess ) that'll I'll tap out and move on to someone else if it seems like it's going on for pages and still haven't come across all the relevant info I need in order to decide if it's someone Im interested in reaching out to. But to not make the effort to read them at all is a mistake. And I too have spoken to pros in the past that after a couple of message exchanges were trying to book me without visiting my profile which I thought was odd.