Bro, can you chill??

[Deleted User]Bellaaaaaaaa4U (deleted user)

Okay so I’m always responsive when it comes to my cuddle requests. But I’ve been getting very annoyed with the demands of these guys when it comes to communication. If we agree to cuddle. I don’t mind engaging in small talk so we can try and see if we would be a good “cuddle match” I guess you could say. I truly enjoy what I do so a few texts back and forth is cool. Even a phone conversation before we meet so that the client is more comfortable. But what I don’t appreciate is when I’m constantly sent text messages all throughout the day and calls back to back like I owe them something? I’ve had guys call me multiple times before we actually meet and if I don’t answer the phone or their constant texting they get impatient and start expecting constant contact.

The way I see it, if we agree to a session I don’t owe you ANYTHING but a GREAT cuddle session. I’m not obligated to engage in back and forth, back and forth, texting and talking. It’s like they feel entitled. Am I the only one experiencing this? I really don’t mean to sound rude but as a professional cuddle, the only obligation is a nice cuddle session.

Comments

• No, you are not being rude, and yes you are exactly right. You have to take care of yourself and your time and your boundaries.

From a guys, clients perspective, it is nice to have some contact before the session to get to know you a little, but yes, you are exactly right, limit it and your only obligation is a nice cuddle session.

Just keep fine tuning it and find the right balance for you, with talking before and then setting boundaries and saying i will see you soon, and we can talk pre session about it or during the session, etc.

So summarizing, once again, you dont owe them any of your time except legitimate questions and setting up a session. You have a life too and they have to respect that.

• [Deleted User]Bellaaaaaaaa4U (deleted user)

This is so true!! Thank you for reading and responding. I’m too nice sometimes and find it hard to put my foot down when it comes to this kind of thing because I know some people just want someone to talk to.

• "I’m too nice sometimes and find it hard to put my foot down when it comes to this kind of thing because I know some people just want someone to talk to."

Yes, some on here are very lonely and needy and just need someone to talk to. You are doing a service, helping them in some small way to just be there for them and talking.

Nothing wrong with being too nice, that is a good quality. Being nice and kind is better than being rude and impatient. Just find that balance between being nice and being taken advantage of, setting the right boundaries. No one can set that for you, you have to experiment and find that for yourself, what feels right to you, where you are still kind but not taken advantage of or boundaries crossed. It is not a easy one, for sure.

Some guys will definitely take advantage if you are too nice and too open. And i am sure it can be draining and exhausting.

Ideally, we all want to be nice to each other, but from what i read on here, the Pros have to set boundaries. Otherwise they will just be exhausted, they just cannot give to everyone, endlessly.

You sound like you are very caring and have a good heart, all good qualities. Keep being you and keep experimenting until you find the right approach to this. You will find it soon :-)

• I am just a client, but i asked my beautiful friend in sunny Florida Sheena123 to chime in and share from a pros perspective. Hopefully she can also offer some help. She has helped me tremendously so far understand the intricacies of this world of pro cuddling.

• Lol thanks @dharma1257

I totally understand how it can feel overbearing, which is why I usually let my clients know that I may not always be able to respond right away, but I will always answer every message no matter what. I know most of the people that contact me really need that connection and acceptance, so if there’s any way that I can help and be a light in that loneliness, I’ll try my darndest. But I do set boundaries and when one tries to call or message and I am just not in my right mind to answer or I’m just plain too busy, it only takes a second to answer these guys saying “hey, sorry I can’t answer right away, but as soon as I can, I will!”

Maybe say something along those lines and still try to connect with them on your terms, without having them take advantage. Does that make sense?

• Thanks Sheena, that is spot on and very helpful. That is a very compassionate approach. I will stay out of it now and let Bella respond. This has been a very informative convo for me and thanks you two and any one else who joins in.

• [Deleted User]Bellaaaaaaaa4U (deleted user)

Hi @Sheena123 I agree with that as well :) I definitely don’t mind letting the client know I am busy and will contact them once im available. I’ve actually had a few clients sit there and call me 4-5 times until I answer and that I find rude and unacceptable :/

• @Bellaaaaaaaa4U been there sister lol

For those individuals, after I told them why I couldn’t answer and that they need to have patience, some understood and some stopped messaging altogether.
    For those that understood I couldn’t answer constantly, I still wanted to make it known I cared and will answer when I’m able. For those that didn’t care for my boundaries, no love lost.