How Do You Keep Track of Cuddlers?

edited December 2019 in General

I haven't been on here long and I'm not young, so I'm assuming that I don't get as many messages as some. I find that when I decide I don't want to cuddle with someone, I have a hard time remembering weeks later, that the person messaging me now is the same one who pushed boundaries or whatever because I've deleted their message. So I am quite likely if their message is generic to think it's a new cuddler. Short of keeping a list of "don't respond to this guy" types, I'm not sure how to track that, especially using the functionality of the site. And that's not the only category! I have people for example I'd like to cuddle if I get to a certain state - but to keep all these messages in my Inbox clutters it up. To delete them is to forget about our conversation and what transpired.

How do you guys that have a good number of messages track all your cuddlers, especially you peeps who cuddle a lot, travel and cuddle, etc.? Just scroll through mega-pages of messages? Have a little black cuddler book?

Comments

• Why not keep your messages? I find it helpful with recalling details when I don't speak with someone regularly. There may be details about our last conversation, their name, interests, etc that can be referred back to. Seems that would be useful for you, since it would show your message history the next time they message you.

• I do keep many. Mostly I don't want to keep them all because there are SO many of them and the relevant ones (peeps I plan to cuddle soon) get buried under the various other conversations. I have it winnowed down to 5 pages and I'm a newbie.

• edited December 2019

I ESPECIALLY keep the bad conversations phone numbers/sometimes even pictures to avoid in the future. Keeps things simpler for me, not just as a pro but an individual in this world. It's self respect, nothing considered assumptuous or disrespectful.

In my eyes, when others choose to try to take that for their own purpose, be it a snarky comment or physical, uncomfortable experience in person...It isn't something I choose to tolerate and will scrutinize at my own volition and safety at any point.

That's the best solution for ME. thus far. 💗

• @MissAdventurous doesn't your Inbox get awfully stuffed with messages? Is it hard for you to find stuff?

• There is a new search option you should be able to use to reduce your search results in inbox, search for the question mark and bar in corner of inbox.

If you need more info I'd ask @Mark or a moderator more. 💗😌

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)
    edited December 2019

@littermate I use the Save to Favorites button. When I am “screening” if it is a guy who I like I will save them. If we chat or cuddle and things go sideways, I remove them from Favorites. The only bad thing is I believe there is a limit to how many faves you can have.

I also use the Friends option in tandem. Once I’ve cuddled with someone, or if we’ve successfully chatted for a while with no red flags, I ask if I can add them to my friends. It’s like going through airport security and having to pass multiple check points. lol

This process isn’t perfect but it’s the best I’ve been able to configure without an outside Excel spreadsheet. Ha!

• edited December 2019

The new 'Make a Note' feature might be best for this. Visit the profile and click the three dots button.

@Mark my only concern/issue with using a "make a note" feature is that you have to visit the person's profile to do it. That means if you are trying to avoid the person, or have concerns about them, they will be able to see you have visited which can give the wrong impression. If it's someone you like, then it's not a bad idea.

• I’m making a note of the make a note feature.

Thanks, Mark.

• edited December 2019

@2dogmom Agreed. It goes to what I mentioned here also - needs improvement.

@HoldenCaulfield :+1:

• I write all mine down on the back of a postage stamp with a four - inch paintbrush.

@Mark thanks... would be great if that could be worked out!

• It must be a nice problem to have, receiving so many messages and having so many potential cuddlers to choose from that you can't keep track of them. I can't even imagine being in that situation.

• Hi @UKGuy
    It is a nice problem! I don't deny that and feel sad that you fellows don't have more women on here beating your door down to snuggle you. It would be nicer if so many of them didn't raise the ol' red flag though. But yes, I feel lucky as heck.

@donlong please do save that one because I think I'm going to suggest its award more often. <3

• edited December 2019

Excel spreadsheet. I don't need one, as almost all of the people I've declined to meet either were banned or deleted their profiles. But that's what I'd recommend. It would be a lot easier to keep your notes in a spreadsheet and find them later than try to find a piece of information in old messages, given the constraints of the messaging system here.

• @BlueIris I'm also tempted that way. Thanks.

• @littermate & @DonLonG
    I'm lost for words.
    ( Sounds of relief echo across five continents )

• @littermate please do not throw out my message. I aim to make good on it.

• Oh @Crataegus you are so in the saved pile. <3

• Mmm. If words were touches. Yum. Thank you, @littermate, that did the trick.

• I'd suggest making a folder on your computer with an image and the user name of anyone you've had a bad experience with, that you can use to screen out the clients who were out of line.

• edited December 2019

Thanks @Parad0x

I was hoping to find a way to do it on the site. I think the make note thing is great.

• edited December 2019

Favourites limit has now been increased to 500.

The next site update will have it include profile notes and also auto-purge the oldest entry when going over the limit.

• Profile notes, you say?

Thank you, thank you, sir @Mark !

• @Sideon I put a nice one on you. :)