Blocked From Cuddler’s I don’t Know!?!?

Why am I being blocked from Cuddler’s I don’t know or have never conversed with?

Comments

• Not because you're not lovely!! I visited your profile to see if there was anything there that would give a clue. Nada, except my PS below.

I'll let the more experienced cuddlers weigh in on the ways people use the blocking function (I think some use it just if they come across someone who comes up in their search that doesn't match their cuddling preferences so they don't have to keep seeing them when they're looking for a cuddler.)

PS I've heard peeps say that "Netflix and chill" is a euphemism for sex. Thought I'd pass that along.

• Your use of the term “release” could be misconstrued.

• edited December 2019

I see absolutely nothing wrong with your profile, but I do agree that the phrase "Netflix and chill" is used by some as a code phrase for sex. My best guess is that @littermate is right, and some people use the block tool to screen out cuddlers that don't fit what they're looking for, whatever that may be.

• don't let it bother you. blocking is a favorite pastime

• Netflix and Chill is an interesting slang worth reviewing again.

I learned from @PeopleLikeUs in this forum post that you can use the block for organizational purposes and get past certain limitations on the site. Your visitor's list only shows the last 10 non-blocked people to have visited you. If you are popular or haven't logged in for a few days, you might have missed people. But if you block the current visitors, it'll backfill in the 10 most recent non-blocked members.

It may not be you personally, there are many reasons you may have been blocked.

• edited December 2019

@NSHARPE what do you mean in your opening line "Professional or not"? You can remove that line and it doesn't change a thing. It could mean "whether I charge you or not" which I don't think you meant to convey.

• Original poster has been banned. Maybe the blockers were on to something?

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited December 2019

I've never been to Cuddler's I don't Know. In fact, I've never so much as seen the place. Maybe I've been blocked from it, too. Shame, since this "I don't Know" location clearly belongs to a cuddler. It sounds interesting!

• @sunnysky1 Netflix and chill, release, woohoo! Wrong site! Maybe like that?

• @DarrenWalker Chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle.

• Sometimes people block so that it tiddies up there search list it means they dont gave enough interest. There isnt a way to hide people

• edited December 2019

Looks like this account was banned. Wonder what happened.

• It’s no longer possible to see the poster’s profile so I can’t point out particular details. But, I do remember thinking when I looked at it “this cuddler is probably either a scam or a prostitute.” Just seemed to have a similar vibe to other enthusiasts I’ve talked to who turned out to be prostitutes.

• In her defense, I have cuddled with her and spent a good amount of time chatting on the phone with her. She has never once been improper. She is kind and a great platonic cuddler who seemed only to want to be held and heard. I have shared a meal with her and she is a wonderful host who I suspect would be an amazing friend. In summary, she seemed to be every thing this community needs.

• If she was banned out of hand due to unfortunate phrasing, please reconsider. I have not reached out to her regarding this, but I have found her to personify what this community purports to desire in a cuddle partner. Feel free to reach out to me if there are any questions. I don't know how to get the admins to see this.

Regards
    Christopher

• I have sat in my home on many a night and watched Netflix and chilled. One side of me wants to see me banned and another part of me said that Netflix should be banned for talking me into an overrated movie like “The Irishman.”

• Hahaha, totally with you @FunCartel on "The Irishman."

• edited December 2019

I was contacted by the thread starter . Right off the bat she asked about “why no pic “. I did not block , but perhaps others did not like her picture requests

• If a Nigerian prince ever wanted to give away millions of dollars to random people by contacting them over the Internet, I think they would struggle. Sometimes things that seem too good to be true, perhaps are true.

• A couple weeks back I saw a post from a paid cuddler in another state. I visited her profile, then later in the day went to message her based on her forum post and saw I was blocked. I suppose she could have seen that I was on the opposite coast and figured I would not be a potential client. Lol for all she knew I could have been trying to message to let her know I am moving and would like to wire her some cash for a pre paid session at 20 percent more than her asking rate

• This happened to me the other day. I just looked at this person's profile once or twice, and boom. They must be really insecure. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @mb0 I do recall this, “Professional or not, during your session with me, with discretion to platonic cuddling“ and I was thinking along the same lines as you.

• I think she was trying to convey that while she is not a professional (hence compensated to focus on the cuddlee) it was her desire to focus on her guest, and in caring for her guest she found some fulfilment. That was how I read it.

• how does one know when they’re banned?

• lol scratch my last post...how does one know when they’re BLOCKED??

• Easy...when you can no longer send messages to the person who blocked you.

• @geoff1000 If a Nigerian prince ever wanted to give away millions of dollars to random people by contacting them over the Internet, I think they would struggle. Sometimes things that seem too good to be true, perhaps are true.>