Account Banned

Does anyone know the main reason for a account being banned? Just curious..🤔

Comments

• Yes for sure someone must know.

• Either they were offering sex. Or someone pouted and wrongly accused them because they wouldn’t offer sex

• [Deleted User]Missnursejen (deleted user)

Abusive language, illegal activity.

• Financial scam. Peeps can try to set you up to give them money in some way. I think you can also get in trouble for blowing off pro cuddlers. Making moves on someone while cuddling or suggesting sex while arranging a cuddle or during a cuddle.

• There are many reasons someone can be banned, I'm sure the following aren't the only scenarios.

•Non-platonic speech or behaviour
    •Trolling/offensive speech in the forums
    •Avoiding cancellation fee after flaking on a pro
    •The account is a returning user who is already banned
    •Scammer/fake account
    •Untagged pro

• Non-pros asking for money.

• I don't know if you all have seen this yet, but people can also be banned from the forums based on comments but not banned entirely from the site. Everyone trying to get along creates a beautiful community! :)

• @sillysassy Yes, there's that too. I actually only learned of this "forum pause" in the last couple months when I noticed it was happening to two of our resident snarkists (a cute little portmanteau I've come up with, "snark" + "artist").

I vote for a different picture for forum pauses. The big banned X can be confusing.

• How about a T, for time-out ?

• How about an O for Oops?

• @catloaf hahaha snarkist, good one. Welcome back @FunCartel. <3

• If you look at the list of reasons that someone can be banned on the report feature of site it can be anythng from offering sex during a cuddling session, being an unmarked pro, fake user, or scammer. I have even reported those who are prostitutes in reality, and go unmarked.

• It isn’t always sex or a scam. I was banned for about a week about a year ago and the reason was that my username was deemed to be inappropriate. The thing is I had been using that name for almost two years and administration hadn’t said anything which to me means that somebody reported me.
    Also I had no previous warning, one day I tried to log in and I had no access to CC. All I had was a message saying that I was banned because of my name and that since I had Karma they were gonna give me the chance to change my name to something else. That wording gave me the impression that If I didn’t have it I would’ve stayed banned for good and probably miss out on the people I’ve met since because i doubt I would’ve been back after that.
    So like I said at the beginning, it isn’t always sex or a scam, there are a variety of reasons for which a user can be banned and some of them are pretty tame in my opinion and no, I don’t think my user name was inappropriate but somebody thought it was and that’s all it took.

• @sillysassy you can get banned from the forums?! I’m afraid to type anything now..uh oh too late 😐

• my username was deemed to be inappropriate.

@cuddleversed I have had members message me that when they first saw my name they assumed I was going to get banned. Here's a post explaining how I got my username.

• Pros not paying the 15 percent fee.

• [Deleted User]Lotus_Flower6 (deleted user)

Can someone get banned for wearing a tank top and refusing to take down pic? I thought that was a BS story but just wanted to check.

• Can someone get banned for wearing a tank top

No, people can't get banned for wearing a tank top alone.

• Yes you can get banned for a tank top that is wet with strategically cut out holes for drainage.

• Members that get banned who want to come back just start a new profile. I know members that have been banned more than once and who are still on here. I’ve seen pros banned and come back as a different user.

• @FunCartel
    Or just a tank top.

• Any activity that may be not platonic at all can lead to being banned. The rules on the site for both cuddle enthusiasts and pros are very helpful to dictate what you may be banned for. I think some people can also be banned for using inappropriate language, conversations that were not platonic in nature, conversations that were disrespectful of folks and even insinuating a proposal for less than acceptable activity. For example, asking questions like “are you open minded? I’m looking to cuddle with a little more skin contact” with little additional context may have you reported by the receiving party and thus banned because conversations like that may make folks uncomfortable to even further question what you mean.

Also not sure if this happens but I think folks who generally are seen as time wasters may get banned. I noticed folks who message a lot of “are you available today?” Multiple dates Without any follow up may be reported for potentially wasting time. Especially if they cancel a lot/all the time or do not show up to sessions without informing a cuddler.

• And I’m sure folks see it but even within our messages, we see that some folks who have messaged us have been banned. Ive received messages from folks who I never got to respond to because my inbox says they’ve been banned.

• edited December 2019

@StellaLiz I've got a few banned people in my inbox that I forgot I even had conversations with. Most who are pros that I had reached out to for inquires. A couple who reached out to me initially. It seems you have to be really careful how you word your messages and profiles here , even if your intent 100% innocent taken out of context by someone can get you reported and or booted.

• ive seen female cuddlers, pro and non-pro, that post in their bio that they are 420 friendly, or that they’re looking for a LTR or post very provocative photos and make suggestions that they are interested in more than cuddling. these are usually new cuddler profiles that i view from the home page. my opinion is that they’ll eventually be banned...

in my experience with the site, ive communicated with a few non-pro locals that are scamming for amazon cards or cashapp requests, just to name a couple, and say that it’s for the babysitter...so that she can be free to cuddle. at least twice had an experience with a non-pro that indicated that they were in my city, but later come to find that they were trying to move here from another city or visiting a sick mom, and needed $$$ to get back to town...then we could be together 🥰. yeah, right...total bull💩

• @ElGuero 420 friendly does not get you banned. It is legal in so many states that it really is a non-factor. It also does not mean that the person indulges in 420, it just means that they either like 420 or they do not mind if you do.

• @FunCartel my opinion was only based on my own assumption...formulated by some other sites that i know prohibit the mention of illegal substances. i had not considered your prospective, and thank you for reminding me that the “420” that i had referenced, is slowly becoming decriminalized...

my apologies...i will refrain from any further derailing of this thread’s main topic!