Christmas Eve/Day Plans

2»

Comments

• @hogboblin I know. Acceptance in this “loving, non-judgemental, community” is contingent on if you pass judgement from a couple of the self-annointed.

• As the male detective in, "The Next Three Days", sarcastically says to his very unpleasant female colleague, after she has been particularly unpleasant, "I'm amazed you're still single".

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)
    edited December 2019

@FunCartel you can carry on a convo with your little buddy in messages. Don’t block up the community thread.

I’m sure you guys will keep commenting as you always seem to feel it necessary to have the last word. I’ve wasted enough of my time on you. But if you never comment on one of my posts again I won’t be sad.

• edited December 2019

Wow. Some people love to dictate what they do not own. Thank you for letting me have the last word on something you initiated in your little fiefdom.

• I'm wondering if I should revise my profile description. "Sarcastic misogynist", might be putting some people off.

• edited December 2019

@2dogmom

“You guys keep commenting.”

Vielen Dank, mein Frau. I was eagerly awaiting your permission.

• @hogboblin lol. I do not know why she thinks she can dictate what the responses should be just because she started a thread on Mark’s band width, and why she felt compelled to attack you when nothing was directed at her until she decided chime in with the negativity. I guess some people do not like anything unless it conforms to their sense of humor, their way of thinking or their preconceived notions.

@BigGuyGa you ok? That comment sounds a little dire. Feel free to message if you need an ear. This time of year can be hard. It's especially hard for me this year but I am trying to hold my head up the best I can.

• To quote my grandmother, "If you can't think of anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

@geoff1000 YOU my dear sir and gentleman are a true treasure. Merry merry to you! :)

• @FunCartel

“I guess some people do not like anything unless it conforms to their sense of humor, their way of thinking or their preconceived notions.”

It would seem so. Which is unfortunate, especially since it’s so near Christmas. Where’s the holiday spirit? The cheer? The goodwill? I’m awestruck by the hypocrisy on display. I truly am.

• @hogboblin There were others here that voiced their approval of your humor and I am among them. Some act as a child and stake their claim, feeling they are entitled to decide who may speak and in what manner.

I support your right to express your unique view. It makes the forum actually interesting. Much more interesting than someone trying to tell everyone else what is funny or acceptable.

• And @hogboblin you are spot on. It is an act of hypocrisy.

• Perhaps the site needs a private message system, so people can have conversations off the forum. Just a thought.

@geoff1000 what a novel idea! Meanwhile, will you be having wassail this week? And what exactly is wassail? :)

• @FunCartel

Some may find this strange or unlikely, but I do mean for most of my posts to be entertaining. It’s nice when my attempts at comedy are appreciated. And, of course, it’s good to hear that the garbage I spew is occasionally interesting. I thank you for writing all of that.

• As a conversation is started. SMH

• edited December 2019

@hogboblin You are welcome. Your tongue always seems firmly in cheek to me.

I just hate seeing someone attack you who you never even addressed directly until they decided to play dictator.

• @geoff1000

What a clever idea! I’ve got one myself. It may seem unusual—just roll with it.

In the forum, there should be a little red button next to every post. If one reads something that they personally find disagreeable, then they can click the red button.

What does the button do? Simple: it shuts off your computer and places an automated call to local emergency services for a whaaambulance.

• LOL 😂 😂😂😂. A whaambulance! Now that is Holiday Cheer!

• edited December 2019

@FunCartel

It’s a bit baffling, yeah. At this point I feel like some kind of super villain. My mere presence on the forum irks a few people. It’s hilarious.

(I’m not sure why I didn’t simply include this in my previous post. Possibly because I’m distracted by latkes.)

• edited December 2019

@hogboblin It appears so. And why I have no idea. Other than the country club members had their feathers ruffled because you did not conform to their idea of funny.

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Closed. 23 DEC 2019 19:18 EST

This discussion has been locked.