Airing of the grievances ...

edited December 2019 in General

I know I may be a day or 2 late on this but I thought it would be fun in honor of festivus to do an airing of the grievances about whatever is grinding our gears or plucking our last nerve. No matter how serious or how petty or 1st world all grievances are welcome. Both cuddle related or non cuddle related !! I'll start.
1. It's fine if someone else is going to be in the house during our cuddle session ... Just hip me to this ahead of time as to not surprise me. Especially if there's a chance they'll be answering the door. I want to know what I'm walking into and I don't want to make things awkward by holding a picture of you on my cell phone next to their face to ensure Im at the right house.
2. Wine sucks & people who drink wine annoy me. To me there's no difference between a $10 & $100 bottle. I don't care about your cheeses or your wine tastings .. Miss me with all that. Its all annoying.
3. The impossible Whopper is not a Whopper and a veggie burger is not a burger ... You know what's in a burger ? Meat ... Stop it !! Stop it with that please !!!
4. To the people in front of me in self checkout .. It's a register not a NASA control room board either figure it out or get out of the line. Yes I have more than 12 items but that's my right. All the more reason I need you not to take 45mins to check out your stuff.
5. To the NFL if pass interference is reviewable so should personal fouls. What's another 15 mins on top of 3+ hours going to hurt ?
6. I hate Christmas music ... So lets at least wait until after Thanksgiving before every station with a tin foil antenna bombards us with it !
I could go on but I'll give someone else a chance !! Happy Holidays

Quick Edit - give a quick reason behind your grievances

Comments

• Don't pee on the toilet seat.
    Don't pee on the toilet seat.
    Don't pee on the toilet seat.

• Tailgating in traffic. Do you think I can go anywhere?

• People that go to the express checkout with more than 10 items!

• People who honk their horn before you even have an opportunity to accelerate after a light turns green

• @pmvines
    I was once told that "A New York minute", is the shortest defined period of time ; the infinitesimal delay between the green light and the first horn.

• People who ghost me after six months of regular, blissful cuddling and a great friendship...😞

• People who say, "I won't tell you again !" and then do.
    People who answer, "Would you like tea or coffee ?" with, "Yes please".

• As a new member I was looking at people in the Baltimore search area and I opened up one that had a pic that looked like she had a booger hanging out her nose. I thought I was doing her a solid and told her in a message and she sent me a nasty note saying it is a nose ring. But it is hard to tell. I tried to reply saying I was trying to be helpful but she had me blocked. The thing is she claims to have all these certifications to help people.some people can’t walk the walk.are all the people on here this hostile?

• People who leave their children unsupervised in the buffet line ...
    Don't do it your kids are gross and I dont want them playing with all the food before I had a chance to get mine & if I wanted to supervise kids I would have accidentally had my own ... Do better.
    Also Netflix & Chill doesn't mean Im coming over to your place to hangout with no heat in the winter time. If you know you have company coming over let's get the thermostat up over 70° unless you're hanging meat in your apartment !! In that case I definitely don't want to come over.

• @littermate (seen on the bathroom wall of Mangos restaurant in San Jose, California).

My eldest sister put a sign in the main family bathroom with the following:

"We aim to please. You aim too, please."

My main gripes are about traffic. I am considering writing a book/movie script about it.

• Nice @calineur
    I'm not picking on the fellows this time... I'm gripping about women who pee all over public restroom seats.

• When someone smells or tastes something terrible and nasty, then insists that you smell or taste it for yourself so you can share in their disgust

• Pumpkin spice in anything except for pie.

• When do we do the feats of strength?

• @SpooniesBack we don't this thread is about stuff that you hate.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

People who chase you down with bladder urgency to make plans to meet. Set dates,times and location. Then simply ghost when the time comes. Life happens. But communicate. That's all!

Persons who judge and dismiss another's character and personality based on one or two situations life happens to throw their way. Never mind that just a short while ago it's the same person who is now being harshly judged and condemned exuded great qualities of character and personality in the eyes of the judge and dismisser. No pun intended.

Are we as human beings so myopic we can only see and appreciate one dimension of our own humanity?

• edited December 2019

Ok , rush hour on the way home you stop at s light . Someone in front of you starts texting , looking down at his phone . Light turns green and they are still on the phone . But everyone is nice and no horns . Person is still looking at his phone .... he looks up and just in time he makes the light ...but no one behind him makes the light

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

People who don't cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze. Dropkick.
    People who abuse animals. Suplex.
    Meat-eaters who can't stfu about veggie options. TOP ROPE!

• Final order troops who can’t figure out which way is up.

Intentionally bad software.

Nilfgard troops who tire themselves out charging into battle for no reason other than to reduce their combat effectiveness.

• Why do cars have bright ASS headlights now?! I am blinded by the wrath of Apollo every night I attempt to drive home?!

• Close-mindedness. Just because it's outside the realm of your experience or preference does not mean it's bad or wrong or designed specifically to offend your tender sensibilities. Instead, open your mind to the wonder and creativity of diversity. There is space for everyone to live and pursue their own definition of joy and peace.

Lack of compassion. Every human life is fraught with difficulty, and sometimes those difficulties seem insurmountable to the person mired in them. We should not need to be versed in the specific difficulties of another to act compassionately when we see they need our patience, understanding, or assistance. Speak kindly. Act kindly. Strive to react first with kindness and compassion, then to learn and understand.

• [Deleted User]cuddlebubble66 (deleted user)

Ghosters...flakey ppl.

• Being given two political parties to choose from, as if that is a choice.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited December 2019

Folks asking for pictures to use it reject or ghost after spending weeks or months in meaningless conversations and setting dates, times and locations to meet.

That's your right!

But when someone else makes plans around his or her time the very least you can do is communicate. It's not a crime to tell someone you're no longer interested. Especially after many weeks of conversation and interaction. That's someone's time.

You have every right to reject me based on my skin tone, height, look whatever. Its okay. But when someone invests time and thought in interpersonal interaction over time with another and makes plans with you to honor your interest the very least respectful thing one can do is say no thanks.

Silence is cowardly yet very convenient!

Nobody owes me anything. And I owe nobody anything. Life is all about choices. You can do whatever you want to someone including defecate in their face. It doesn't matter.

But life is also about accountability. Whether to oneself or others. Part of being accountable is communicating. It never hurts to communicate honestly. Where there is life there are always opportunities waiting to happen. And if we're all living in this universe defecating and diaresing in each other's faces then what's the point of community?

• Dead@$$ saw a grown woman walk out of a public toilet without washing her hands.

That would alarm me at any time, but it's flu season, come on now.

On a separate but related note, hand sanitizer isn't a substitute for washing your hands.

Wish this was real.

• having to sit here at work, when no calls coming through and not allowed to go home