Study shows places people dislike being touched

I found this study ( https://www.businessinsider.com/where-women-men-like-to-be-touched-2015-11 ) online, thought it was pretty interesting. It shows what body parts people don't like being touched. Keep in mind, this is averages though.

Comments

• Sounds right

• Fascinating.

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

Wonder how that would compare to US?

• Could not read that article as they wanted me to disable my ad-blocker. But my opinion would be that everyone is different. I've known people who love foot massages and others who can't stand having their feet touched.

• Some of it is to each their own.
    @UKGuy said I have friends that are pretty open to any part of their body minus the genital area , and others who don't even want to be hugged. Of course no one wants to be touched in any of their private areas by a relative lol Im not sure why that part of the diagram had to be included.

• Summary :
    "Men were more open to being touched by female strangers or friends, than women were to being touched by male strangers or friends."

I think we all knew that.

• @geoff1000 I think the conclusion should be that both genders prefer being touched by women more. Which is something we see being discussed on the forum when the question pops up why most men don't want to cuddle with men.

• I think we all kinda feel this. But interesting nonetheless to see it in visual form. I think they forgot the scenario of a doctor or professional touching. I didn’t scroll through the whole thing.

• Imagine two hunters walking along a pebble-strewn river bank. One is armed with a loaded six-shot revolver, the other is carrying a pebble-firing catapult. Which will be more careful about choosing their target ?

Imagine two sorts of car, both of which are prone to randomly unlocking themselves when parked ; but one of them puts its sidelights on when that happens. Which sort is more likely to have its contents stolen ?