How far have you travelled for a cuddle session?

While I find the concept of this site exciting and intriguing, I'm finding there are not many folks within 50-100 miles of my location and even fewer who've actually been online in the past year.

So that made me wonder, what is the farthest other users on this site have been willing to travel for a cuddle session? And, was it worth it?

Comments

• I live in South Carolina too bro. I’ve traveled 2 hours to a cuddle session to Georgia...and yes! It’s worth it. I suggest placing Atlanta, GA as a secondary location on this site. And if you can book a hotel for a weekend there.

• I travel a lot for work. Before CuddleComfort, I met a pro in Phoenix but lived outside of SF in CA, so that trek was 750+ miles. Another time was Texas at 1500+ miles, but an east coast gent in NC was probably the furthest: 2600 miles.

Enthusiasts, unfortunately, have been few and far between.

• The farthest I usually go is 2 1/2 hours. ☺️

• i went from bedford to holmforth stayed local and next day cuddle workship - then over to leeds for cuddloe next day :)

• I once travelled 25 miles, then the same back. Doesn't sound much, but I was on foot.