Platonic Cuddle Party in Brooklyn, NY March 2020 (Cross Posted in Cuddle Requests)

Greetings fellow Cuddlers! I'm excited to announce that myself AKA @MattsWeather and professional cuddler @SouthFlorida4U are going to be hosting a small group cuddle party in Brooklyn, NY on Friday, March 6, 2020, 7 PM - 10 PM. Doors open 6:45 PM, we will start promptly at 7 PM. $50 per person for the entire 3 hour party which covers the cost of the space and pays @SouthFlorida4U for her services. Space is extremely limited, only 5 open spots, if you don't have any karma or pictures on your profile you must be willing to have a 5 minute video chat with @SouthFlorida4U to attend, other than that it's first come first served. We plan to teach Dr. Betty Martin's "Wheel of Consent" before we jump into some blissful group cuddling. Exact location will be shared with you once your RSVP is confirmed. Just a friendly reminder, like any one on one professional cuddle sessions, this is strictly platonic, Cuddlecomfort's full Client Service Agreement is in effect. Please contact myself or @SouthFlorida4U to RSVP or with any questions. I can't wait to meet you!

Comments