Looking for someone to cuddle and feel safe with

I'm from state College PA, I'm looking for someone to hold me and feel safe. I've been through a rough phase and really need someone to make me feel good about myself. It's selfish ik but I really need someone to feel safe around rn.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited January 2020

@brokenangel_ It is okay to feel a need to be accepted and loved. It is okay to want to be heard.

I think I hear you say you feel burdened and worn by a difficult phase in your life. You value the feeling of belonging and acknowledgement of positive attributes in yourself by others. I hear you say you're looking for safety and understanding. Your sense of personal and emotional security matters a great deal to you. And you are looking for some one who understands, accepts and respects that in you without judging you. Is that right?

Welcome to the site. And I sincerely hope you find that person who can cuddle with you and accept you just as you are. Right where you are. And I equally hope you're also willing to share in accepting and embracing that person in the same way you would have him/her do for you. That you give and receive without relying on that person to always infuse you with the love and acceptance you need to give to yourself. That you do the hard inner work necessary to over come the negative feelings you have of yourself. While sharing with that person as they walk beside you in your journey. That it is an interdependent cuddle interaction. You help and encourage each other.

Best wishes. Happy cuddling when you get to it.