Waiting In the Car!!!

edited January 2020 in General

Its a Family Jokes

After a long day of shopping, my daughter and I stopped at a grocery store. I ran in to pick up a few things, leaving her in the car. As I approached the checkout I was surprised to see my daughter there waiting for me.

"Honey," I said, "what are you doing in here? I left the motor running."

"It's all right, Mom," she replied reassuringly. "I locked the doors."

Comments

• Wonder why this person got banned. Decent joke, so I’d think this was a decent person. Hmmmm

• Yeah, that was quick.

• Did you notice that the username is a phone number? Maybe a hint to people to communicate off site right away

• Good observation!

• Hahaha good joke, bad username LOL

• I forget. What’s the issue with taking communication off site right away?

• @HoldenCaulfield
    Off site communication isn't monitored for inappropriateness. It's like the Dark Web, all sorts of things can go on.

• edited January 2020

@HoldenCaulfield The offsite thing applies to pros. The admin doesnt want them to give out their personal info unless you book through site first as an effort to curb booking offsite and the site not getting their booking fee, If a pro genuinely wishes to give out her/his info to someone who they know does not have the potential of being nor becoming a client they obviously can, nothing saying two adults who meet online cant be friends, and should make admin aware they are exchanging info with no intent of having a pro/client relationship so they dont think there is something fishy going on. That is how @Mark explained it to me at least.