What are you passionate about?

edited February 2020 in General

What motivates you?
What are you passionate about?

I love learning new ideas, growing myself intellectually and emotionally, meeting great people, constructive communication, exploring the world, helping others, kindness, artistic expression, quality work, and of course - cuddling ❤️!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Cooking, conversation, cats, cuddles and for the sake of alliteration "cindness" which you could also interpret as being a made up word meaning things that share properties with cinders, and further interpret as meaning warm and/or passionate to loop back around.

• I wouldn’t say that I’m passionate about anything. Instead, I’d say that I value self-negation, logic, expression (that is clear, concise, and direct), and righteous servitude.

• Food, creativity, curiosity, connections, and cream soda.

• Squirrel Fight Club

• edited February 2020

@BigGuyGa
    I hope I don’t have to bring up the 2nd rule...😁

• I very much like learning. PBS space time/eons, veritasium, smarter every day, and a few others are youtube channels I particularly enjoy.

• edited February 2020

I am passionate about consensual platonic cuddling and learning all that I can about it.

• @exsanguinate I'd love to hear more about you mean by "righteous servitude" if you'd be willing to share.