Would you cuddle with someone with no Karma?

I have no karma and I’m nervous no one will want to book with me! Share you thoughts? Thank you!

Comments

• You have to start somewhere ☺️ Stay professional, don’t give in to creepy demands and know your worth. You will have cuddlers, just you wait.

• I have cuddled with pros with no karma and they were grateful after I left their first piece of karma. Karma does not matter to me as much as whether I vibe with that person. Vibe to me means everything is a two-way street where I listen to them and they listen to me because giving and reciprocation seem to happen in the cuddle when it is a two-way street.

• @CuddleChameleon you have a lovely profile and I think you'll have no problem finding clients. I wish you were in my area :)

• I agree with all the above comments. Be patient, karma will come.

And as long as you are real and genuine, you will get bookings, with or without karma.

• Karma has no bearing on whether or not I set up a session with a pro and to steal from @FunCartel vibe is everything to me and if I connect with that person through our messages then I go ahead and I book the session. And that’s the reason why I also want to speak with them on the phone before our session takes place.
    So @CuddleChameleon I don’t think you have anything to worry about and you will have plenty of Karma before you know it.
    Good luck!

• yes, do it all the time. karma is mostly BS anyway

• One caveat I will mention: I might hesitate to message a pro who has no karma who has been on the site for months. That’s weird to me; it makes me suspicious.

But new people? Yeah, no problem.

• @mb0 I totally agree.

• Thank you so much to everyone who has responded! I’m excited to be here!