Why does someone's karma number go down.

For instance a professional cuddler will have 10 karmas one week and then the next week 9 karmas and then 8 karmas. Why does the number go down?

Comments

• The user that left the karma, was banned. Or it was a special case situation privately discussed with a moderator. 🙃

• edited February 2020

I have seen members no longer active whose karma they gave a cuddler still shows up on the cuddler's profile. Plus I've seen a cuddler with all top star rated karma have the number of karmas go down, so it's not like it was an unfair karma being removed in that case.

• If the account is deleted or deactivated it will still show, if they are banned, it's deleted automatically through the system.

But hey, I'm not the site owner, but I'm sure that may be the algorithm in that case. 🙃

• Like @MissAdventurous said likely banned . I have had a couple of karma left by banned members and it disappeared . I might be wrong but I think there may be an option to delete karma given if in a certain timeframe but I may be wrong on that

• Yes, it is possible for users to delete karma they left. If there's a time limit on that it must be really long, because I'm pretty sure I've deleted karma I left 6+ months previous (for a cuddler whom I initially left 5-stars, but then no-showed on me twice).

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Karma reviews from banned members are automatically removed.

In addition, karma reviews can be removed by:

• a member of the moderation team
    • the member who originally left the karma review
  • The other reason karma goes down is karma so watch what you do.