Greatest Obstacle to Finding a Cuddler

edited February 2020 in General

Just like the title says, although I am specifically talking about finding someone on this site. I have not had any big issues, but my greatest obstacle is people who rarely check their messages. I had a pro message from nine months previous asking me what day I wanted because Monday wasn’t going to work—lol.

I think I will wait a couple of months and message her back asking what day does work for her?

Comments

• @FunCartel
    LOL. Sounds like the two guys who played postal chess, each one wrote their move in alternate Christmas cards.

• edited February 2020

Assuming you are looking for a non-pro, being male is probably the greatest obstacle. After that, being older or living in an out of the way place. If you are looking for a pro, the greatest obstacle is the expense.

• I think Location would be the biggest one. I'm in California so there are plenty of options, but somebody in South Dakota probably won't have any.

• @UKGuy nailed it, and I agree with @Kense about the location as well. My biggest obstacle after being male and older is my location. I am having no luck locally, but lots of attention with women outside of the state who 90% of them say, "If only you lived closer".

I started seeing a pattern of that and wondered if they only talked to me because they could use the distance as a safety blanket. So for the last several weeks, I changed my location to another state, and I am starting to see some improvement in responses locally.

• Distance and availability are the main obstacles. But I have been luck to find great pros and no pros through this site. It takes time, patience and good communication skills.

• For me personally, it's scheduling, scheduling, scheduling. All of us are so busy anymore. It's challenging to match up schedules. It seems all of us are being pulled in all kind of directions at times.

• One of the obstacles I have dealt with is people always attempting to make last minute requests for a booking without even bothering to read my profile. I don't mind last minute requests for my regular clients, but seriously some of these new client requests are absurd. I've had one guy book me without messaging me first and then he asked where he should be headed for our session. When I rejected it, he got upset because he felt I should accommodate him since I'm a professional and not to mention that I shouldn't need a picture of him. I'm absolutely positive he was thinking of the wrong kind of professional lol

• @OhioMike yes that is a big one. I know you travel a lot too. For every person who says they hate last minute appointments there are two who say “Contact me when it is closer to that date” and we are only talking a week out.

• Lack of a cuddling pool to vet from. This industry is still relatively new. I view platonic cuddling as proactive; unfortunately, we live in a very negative and sex-driven society

• Finances. If you want to meet a specific pro from another part of the country due to curiosity or she fits but distance is an issue, you have to plan the finances and time for both parties