Fake profiles

Something considering this is the Internet, has anyone encountered a cuddler who turned out to be someone different from their photo?

Comments

• Inconceivable!

• [Deleted User]grumpy_cat (deleted user)

Actually I havent, I've cuddled quite a few times and each time they have been exactly who they say they are. However my caveat is that I usually cuddle pros.

• I’ve never met an imposter or a fake profile but I did see one pop up one time that filled their whole profile with obvious fake answers. Like age 900 and fave movie and show : poop and children : 2 t rexs and the bio saying something like : I am a man and a woman and a lizard and a monkey and peanut butter tastes good and bras are like hands. He just mashed on the keyboard after that. Just : hdndosnebdnsjsbdbdb. Stuff like that. And for gender he chose all of them. So yea, I’d call fake on that maybe?

• edited February 2020

@FunCartel hahahhahaha

Yes.... Yes indeed I have encountered that. Multiple times. However unlike @grumpy_cat I mostly meet up with enthusiasts. :) Love your hair by the way!!! Its FABULOUS!!!!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! <3

Welcome to the Site @cuddlebud1980 :3

• Well thank you. I love your hair too.🤪

• ive encountered scam profiles

• I've met a couple pros whose photos were so heavily edited that they didn't really resemble how they looked in person.

• A lot of prostitutes on here. I’ve ran into the same person under three different names and pictures.

• @dross Are you bragging or complaining?

• @Groucho
    I think @dross is saying they are a careless driver. 😀

• @geoff1000 🙈🙊🙉

• I’ve seen plenty of fake profiles, but to actually meet one, never

• "Ya'll all fake"
    -Kobe Bryant
    Vogue Magazine (March, 2022)

• I am pretty sure the Russians are behind the fake profiles.