Woman looking for woman to cuddle in Singapore.. this seems impossible.....

edited November 2013 in Cuddle Requests
Hi Everyone,

despite my nick, I am 100%.... I notice in the personals of my country that cuddling is quite a new thing and if ladies post.. they want guys... and if guy post they want gals.... and i think the local guys haven't quite got the idea of cuddle buddy just about yet. They also want sex....

So here I am... I'm 39, (and in my opinion, a pretty decent looking woman), looking for a gal to cuddle.... I do not mind a gay guy as well... cos I have had friends in that community. However, I would like a gal cos, 

1. so much softer
2. ladies are better cuddlers
3. Uh.. ladies smell better.. I am pretty sensitive about smell... sooo.... a lot of guys in Singapore are not cologne/deodorant wearers... and some clearly need it. (btw I am a cologne wearer and I am finicky about hygiene)
4. I generally like ladies. ( this is my own preference as well)

soooo if you are in Singapore.. do comment on my thread... we could meet up.

Comments

• I'll bite.  Not in Spore anymore but I lived there for almost 3 years.  Cuddling in Spore for most people to want to do that with you your going to need your AC cranked up ;).  I lived without AC and that really cut back on the cuddling ;)

Local guys are not into cuddling as far as I could detect.  The locals are raised on cheap, easy, safe sex in Geylang not to mention the herds of KTV and other types of girls for hire that are there to be your instant girl friend and 'cuddle' you in the KTV.  Factor that with the Can or Cannot attitude in Spore and it seems things like cuddling end up on the bottom of the pile.... How can make money like that Lah.

So if you are not having the cuddling success that you wish I will offer you a out of the box solution.  You say that you looking for a girl and are fine with gay guys.  So I offer you the transgender community.  These are often people that are not openly accepted by Sporean society at large. 

There are some decent souls out there.  I would say that if you are willing to stay up late at night venture to Orchard Towers.  At the end of the night there are plenty of trans genders there hanging about in the halls because the clubs won't let them in.

Strike up a conversation with them.  They are often bored.  Perhaps you might find one you like and you might find a cuddle buddy (no cash involved).  Beyond their trade they are real people often confused, looking for companionship, love and acceptance.

I used to have to entertain my clients from Australia at Orchard Towers when my boss wasn't in town.  The way things are on that side of the world.  For fun I started chatting with the transgender types that were being scorned.  

Anyway that's my white trash 2 cents :).  YMMV

• I love seeing stuff like this on here :) Reaching out to a community in need of touch. Thanks 100PercentTravel!
  • edited July 2014
    I'm not in Singapore, unfortunately, but if you do happen to be in Kuala Lumpur someday, do hit me up.
  • [Deleted User]Cuddle_Puddle (deleted user)
    I'm a gay guy looking for a female cuddle buddy, but I'm in the states. Not a lot of women seem to believe that I'm gay, so I can relate to the struggle of finding someone to snuggle.
  • Im a 24 yr old male..and i do just want to cuddle with a girl. Its really better than anything sexual for me...currently just feel lonely. Im in singapore so if there is by any chance another lonely soul that needs cuddling just hit me up.
  • I'm a 22year old bi/straight guy looking for a cuddle buddy for the first time. Not too interested in sex no worries. Hit me up if you're interested! Confident of how I look/smell and how my body type is like too (: