Is the demand low for male cuddlers?

I've recently joined this community with an interest in becoming a proffesional cuddler on this platform. Here's a little about me: My name is Tomer, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently a Juinor in college studying information technology. I'm very warm and always happy to meet new people. I love providing emotional support to those in my personal life. And there's something about the rush I get when I make someone else smile that helps me feel whole. If someone needs to talk, I always offer to listen. I've also been told that I make people feel very safe, secure, and accepted. Lastly I really enjoy cuddling while chatting with someone. I feel like this can be a great opportunity to help others while making some side money. I noticed that in my area there are only 2 male cuddlers in a 100 mile radius. I was wondering if the demand for male cuddlers is considerably lower than for female cuddlers? I would greatly appreciate if you could help me understand if this is worth putting time into and pursuing. I was also wondering if anyone might be able to give any other advice to a newbie just starting out. Don't hesitate to respond and/or message me. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you for reading, dont forget to smile today 😄

1. Should I expect to have a difficult time finding clients because I am male?30 votes
    1. Yes
      90.00%
    2. No
      10.00%

Comments

• There’s a lot of information on the forums if you just do a search and this topic has come up quite a bit lately so here is a recent thread on the subject, but if you just want the highlight here it is , there is no demand for male pros.
    Read on and good luck

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/7761/is-there-demand-for-male-pro-cuddlers/p1

• Of people within 50 miles of your location who've been on the site within the last week, there are

• 75 non-pro men who cuddle women, and
    • 6 non-pro women who cuddle men.

No, there is no demand for male pro cuddlers. In cuddling as in dating, women are much, much choosier than men.

• If you're ok cuddling with gay men then you may find clients. But women are often overwhelmed by requests to cuddle from men. So finding one who would like to pay for a guy to cuddle with them seems like quite a difficult thing to do.

• [Deleted User]IvanTokodol (deleted user)

Perhaps a male pro could offer a level of security and extra care not necessarily available among the throngs of amateurs lined up to provide gratuitous cuddling. As a professional massage therapist I see the potential for the right men to carve out a niche in this field.

• edited February 2020

Maybe if you try another website you can find males to cuddle with you. I'm not sure you will find many who will pay considering if men want to cuddle with men it's probably not too difficult to find one for free. On the other hand if you are young and attractive maybe some older guys would pay. I wouldn't know I only cuddle with women. This website mostly caters to men looking for women. And because of the imbalance most men only find someone to cuddle with if they pay.

• @IvanTokodol To be a male pro all you really have to do is provide your credit card number for the 20 dollars a mo the site charges to be a male pro it really doesnt mean you are on a different evolved level than the other men on the site.

• Adding to this, yes. I think the demand is very low for women who would pay for a session. Not to be “braggy” but I don’t have a picture up, and I still got 5 messages within a hour of first signing up. I’m still getting messages without a picture being up a couple of days later. I just wanted to use that as an example.

• @LeahHxoxo Yep thanks for proving my point.

• @tomerlupo there is a demand for male professional cuddlers but the chances of finding it on this site is very low. I've known a few male cuddlers that have more success off of this site than on it, but if you never fill out your profile description it'll be much harder to find success. Letting your profile be boiled down to just a pretty face is a dangerous game no matter who or where you are in this field (yes, that's me saying your profile picture is nice :D ), but actually giving us a glimpse into your motives and who you work best with will get you way further than the average dude that thinks he can do this work and make a fortune from women swooning to work with them.

• @IvanTokodol has it right. I think that once this service is accepted in our society, male professionals will be higher in demand. Personally, I would pay for a GOOD male professional. I am very picky though and would have to read lots of reviews and/or have a good conversation with the professional to get a feel for if they would be a good fit for me and what I look for or not. It's a lot of money for most of us to hire a professional and I don't want to waste mine any more than I want anyone else to feel like they have wasted theirs. O:-)

But @soloforever is also correct. In order to be a professional, you have to be comfortable and interested in cuddling with all genders and sexualities. A guy who just wants to cuddle women, not ok in my book.