max duration of snuggle !!

well i would like know from everyone "whats the longest duration u snuggled with someone "?? mine is about 5 hours ....wat about you !!

Comments

• 14 is the longest where I've noticed the time.
  • @me, sounds amazing. That must have been a really unusual, relaxing time with just the right person 
  • Yeah it was really nice and much needed to say the least, we had both just been going through a rough experience.
  • [Deleted User]emo_princess (deleted user)
    24 hours twice with my cuddle buddy! We had food and bathroom breaks during that time of course, but otherwise we cuddled constantly for an entire day!! :D
  • From this site, the weekend.

• @PrettyLuv - Why are you resurrecting old threads?

• There's a max?

• @Minestrone101 I think they meant what’s the longest duration you’ve ever cuddled for.

• @Mike403 Is there a rule against commenting on an old thread? Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it’s not relevant today or worthy of a response.

• edited November 2023

@PrettyLuv I believe you're a zombiest. Or maybe you have holy water. A classic historian? Or the Mandalorian? Or Fox's Deloughrian?

• For me 14hrs, we would wake up and chat some then dose back to sleep.
    I always like and try for a 2 hour cuddle as a minimum, I need that much time to recharge my cuddle battery.

• How about the Spanish Inquisition.

I think I’ll stick with PrettyLuv

• @Minestrone101 not zombiest. I believe the term you are looking for is a Thread Necromancer. Who doesn’t like to reminence on the good old days.

• @DonLonG I'm just playing with words. I see nothing wrong with what @PrettyLuv is doing.

Kinda nice to see diff topics on the thread. Esp since sometimes the forums falls victim to 5 rotating topics :

• angry w pros/life
    • it's my first time cuddling what do I do?
    • what's on your mind?
    • why do we cuddle?
    • I was harassed and here's the screenshot (def serious and not making fun of it, but it's in the rotation)
  • Personally, I think if everyone checked out and responded to some of the old posts, we’d have a lot less repeat ones. And some funny ones too.

• Awwwww @DonLonG i have missed your clever mwntionings! 😊😊😊

Speaking of old posts and reminiscing….
    @Minestrone101 there was once THIS question posed to the community…
    BRB
    A similar cycle with different people posting it seems.

@PrettyLuv I agree that there is a LOT of info to be gained from reading through old threads. We would have a lot less “how do I do this?” Threads started 😂😂😂

• I think that if some threads were stickied, we’d get a lot less redundant posts - like sticky the boner thread, enthusiasts don’t respond, and the men are harassing threads for example

I’ve done overnights before, and still could have done longer. Stupid work got in the way

• @sillysassy Hey! it wasn't my thread. I believe it was @pmvines or @OhioMike about reoccurring threads and themes. That's a funny one. lol

@achetocuddle We live in a simulation.

• edited November 2023

@sunnysideup retirement plan should be to cuddle w food being administered through a tube and either one 20 min power workout a day or those electric sensors placed on you to make your muscles contract. And an air fryer and grill bedside.

• @DonLonG brilliant 🤣🤣 needed a good chuckle this morning.

• Almost 19 hours :)

(At the end, I was like, “if I was a pro, it would be a little over $1,800 dollars.”) (that’s of course if I charged $100 per hour)

• @Mike403 Because she can lol. 😅

To answer the OP's question, I never really kept track of the time. Though, I'd estimate from here and probably overall to have been about an hour or two. Which doesn't necessarily speak to my preferences.

• @PrettyLuv By the way, I very much think @Minestrone101 was just joking with you with his series of descriptive question.

I understand sometimes there can be a clash in our sense of humor due to different factors, and things might not always come across very well over text. Which may have happened here. Though that's how his questioning came across to me, and as far as I can see he's in full support of bringing up old posts too. :)

• @Minestrone101 sounds like a way to go out.

• My longest session is 24 hours session.

• @sunnysideup Make it happen. lol. Make it so.

• 24 hours! Im up for the challenge! Can we play video games too?

• Three hours I start to get squirmy. Must have a walk and lunch break.
    @DonLonG 👋 good to see you! 🤓

• Three or four days? Not from this site, I'm just a cuddlehoe apparently 🤣