What is active cuddling

I have a client asking for very active cuddling. I know there is a “top” and a “bottom” but descriptions of those are lacking. Can someone help me?

Comments

• edited February 2020

If they are using the terms top and bottom they are looking for active sex most likely. If they refer to active cuddling without those terms then I think they are looking for an assertive cuddler and I will explain further. An assertive cuddler is different from a cuddler who says you are the client so you tell me what you want. Sometimes, some of us just want to turn ourselves over to the “pro”. This means your hands, mind and body are active—caresses on the arms or scalp, suggestions of positions, and suggestions in general. Juxtapose this with some pros who try and just get you to spoon them so they can fall asleep and tell you are such a great cuddler that they fell asleep. If anyone should fall asleep it should be the client. But what I described of sleeping pros does happen. I would say an active cuddler is someone who is present and engaged as much, if not more, than the client.

This is one opinion from one active enthusiast. I am sure others might have different views as to what an active cuddler is.

• edited February 2020

There are a lot of "Pro's" who just lay there or fall asleep, never change positions unless you ask them. Just flat out lazy and only in it to make a quick dollar. I know people complain about how much Pro's charge etc but most of it is justified. I also believe most Pro's here don't care about anything and see this is an easy way to make Doctor money for doing as little as possible.

That person has probably been burned and wants to know if you'll actually be engaging.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited February 2020

I agree with @FunCartel it sounds like they're after something more than cuddles, unless they're being specific about what they want in relation to "very active cuddling" (like do they mean with back patting, hair tussling, conversation etc) then that's suspicious as all hell.

Top and bottom are BDSM terms, I can't think of how they'd apply to cuddling unless you mean someone being on top and someone being on the bottom more literally which is a pretty unusual way of cuddling if you're trying to avoid things get uncomfortable for someone (IE a sexual reaction or bits against bits).

"Very active cuddling" is such a suspicious sounding term in the context of the site I think it'd be pretty unreasonable for someone not to elaborate what they mean, unless they're using it as code. Very dodgy.

• I have heard the term used in reference to not just lying still. Not really something I would consider to be sketchy . As for top vs bottom, that is used in reference to sex, typically between two men

• To me active cuddles would be comforting movement/actions. There is a big difference, at least for me, between having a warm body in your physical space and having someone be present in the activity.