Making Life Better

A lot of people try a lot of different things to make life better. As for me? I 100% believe in the statement, "Laughter is the best medicine". I strive to make someone laugh or feel better every single day I've got. This past Sunday was one of my better days, despite losing both of my pool league games. I only wish y'all could've been there for the fun!

Comments

• Laughing is the BEST medicine. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‚šŸ˜Š

• edited February 2020

I tend to find the humour in everyday situations. For me that works better than making people laugh. But I don't get to share humour much since I don't have much contact with other people.

• Tickle me then, Iā€™m sick af

• and good luck with pool league this week-

• For me, making a better life involves getting myself out there, one foot in front of another. You can't leave footprints in the sands of time sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?

• @DonLonG hahhahaha butt prints.... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Coffee . Just coffee .

• [Deleted User]acer12 (deleted user)

I have a passion (and time) for volunteering. It has made me a better person, has made me feel good and I have many great friends from varying walks of life. Plus. I do feel I have had a positive effect on many other lives.
    Life is better when we help each other.

• I'm with you @pmvines !!!! Coffee is life!...well with lots of creamer lol
    I do love to laugh very much and I think perspective on how you view things makes life horrible or better. :)

• edited February 2020

@SouthFlorida4U The more coffee I have the more likely I will be to laugh. Otherwise I am a grumpy old addict without his medicine

• Don't be an old grumpy addict! @pmvines So much to be thankful for! ;)

• edited February 2020

A beautiful spiritual lead cuddling session after suffering two losses due to death, the last two weeks just what the doctor ordered, a huge blessing. Definitely making life better!

• Need a laugh? Watch this: