Does anyone else get odd questions from clients?

Today I got asked by a client I'm hosting tonight if I'm willing to kiss non sexually.

Is this common, or even allowed?

Comments

• He told me after I asked him if he's asked other professionals "Yes I have. It's never been a sexual thing and has not led to anything outside of cuddling and I am not wanting it to lead anywhere else. Just some platonic kissing while we are holding each other and being close."

• I'm definitely not entertaining them... I even asked him what's a non sexual kiss because I've never knew a such thing existed besides with friends or family.. cheek kisses.. but I did tell him per rules I'm pretty sure that's not allowed

• It sounds like he's hoping it leads to more. Testing the waters.

• I mean I did report the client who wanted to kiss, and canceled the session

• Oh boy, I've gotten tons of odd questions. It's quite ridiculous to be honest even though they know it's against community guidelines to do anything considered or suggested to be non platonic. It's even worse when you report that behavior and the moderators seem to let it slide sometimes. You know they're being suggestive because once you ask the person what they mean by said question, they either ignore/dismiss you or they usually make a snide remark followed with an emoji.

Here's a list of questions, both odd and typical, just to give you an example of what people have actually had the nerve to ask me...

What services do you offer?
    Do you provide "extra" services?
    Do you or can we cuddle in underwear?
    Can you cuddle with our lips pressed against each other?
    Would you mind if I wore a diaper and you treated me like a baby?
    Would you mind urinating on me?
    Do you provide a happy ending with your cuddle session?
    Would you mind if I explored your body with my tongue?
    Can I play with your nipples while we cuddle?
    Do you mind if I smell your feet?
    Will you dominate me?
    If I get an erection, will you at least play with it?
    Can we cuddle in the shower?
    Can we cuddle while I'm inside you?
    Can you tie me to the bed and tickle me?

Seriously, these are disgusting and not intended for shock value. It's not my intention to offend anyone by posting this. I can edit this if it's too much.

• The nerve those people have to ask those things

• It’s sad but I’m sure most of us pros receive almost all of those requests. Quite frequently too. It’s very insulting and annoying. It doesn’t help that there are probably some “pros” out there that take that extra cash and do these things, so as long as these requests are getting filled out, they will keep asking....

• That's very true for sure

• @cuddlebunny777 I am personally very offended that you used the word tickle and urinate in the same post. Reminds me of the torture my brother used to put me through. He would tickle me til i peed. Literally. I had such a weak bladder!

• @pmvines you would be offended by that lol

• @pmvines I am just glad you clarified that the tickles came before the urine. Otherwise, well, you know.

• @FunCartel oh my goodness 🤭🤭🤭

• @cuddlebunny777 Chronology is important! Lol

• Besides some of the questions already listed

I have had potential clients ask if they could purchase something for me to wear?

Could they cuddle in the nude?

No and No.

• Well most of the ones mentioned above but a memorable one was a guy who wanted to have a food fight and then cuddle in the aftermath, lol. He was banned before I could respond but I did get a chuckle out of that one.