Profile; why did i even fill you out?!

Wondering if any other pros get this frustrating thing happen to them, someone messages you for a session then spends the next 6 or so messages asking questions that could be easily answered by information available on your profile.

I don't want to be rude by telling them to read the info I've already made available but it is so annoying! If this has happened to you how did you handle it?

Comments

• I do understand the frustration but i think sometimes people are just trying to be engaging and have conversation. Some people have no game, or in my case message game. I don’t really do well having conversations through messages, text to a lesser extent, but slower messages even less.

• It’s definitely frustrating but unfortunately some don’t care to take the time to read. I think they base their interest in looks and just start asking questions until you both feel comfortable to book. I just try to have patience and answer any questions they send my way. I have a pretty lengthy profile so I know for sure a lot don’t care to read it. They look at it and probably think “hell no. I ain’t reading that “ lol but I agree it sucks that you work hard to write in your profile your style of cuddling, and answer those questions easily in the profile but they wander right past it and ask you personally. Lol

It’s up to you how you want to respond. It will definitely sound snooty to some of you say “ I have that answered on my profile”. So you have to decide to be patient or tell them flat out to read.

• I always tell them to read my profile regardless of it coming across rude or not. In my opinion,
    I believe it's more disrespectful on their end to not read someone's profile, especially since you're a professional. You would think they would want to read a professional profile since they're paying for the session.

Like @Sheena123 said, they seem to be basing their reply on looks. This site is for platonic cuddling only. We all know men are visual creatures, but we shouldn't sacrifice our sense of decency and respect for each other.

I usually just tell them, "Would you mind reading my profile in case you have any particular questions you would like to ask?"

• Just neutrally redirect them to your profile. I do this when I'm referring to my booking schedule. Which I'm asked about often, and seeing how it is at the top of my profile, I feel for you. Try not to take it too personal, it'll help. 💜

• @cuddlebunny777 @Sheena123 @MissAdventurous @Lisa2476 I have been guilty of doing this plenty of times Im sure. But my reason is not so much that I base everything off looks or a picture , for me it's that I don't have a whole lot of patience or attention span for reading. There's people I've bypassed simply because I thought to myself " yeah Im not reading all that " . I know it's frustrating to pros and I do apologize but if the answers to the questions aren't in the 1sts paragraph or so or can't be found by a quick skim I'm just going to send you a message and ask.

• edited February 2020

Deleted comment by user

• edited February 2020

@Lisa2476 You filled it out because you care about how you represent yourself, and so that the people who do bother to read it will be able to get a decent impression of you. Thank you for that

• soooo, I'm sure this will cause me some backlash, but, as the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right. no argument that it's rude on the person reaching out, but I will forget sometimes, and not go back and read the whole profile. Perhaps a "that is in my profile but here is the answer" would be a softer kinder response? I would think in this space, we want the kinder response. I know there are plenty of guys on here for the wrong reason, and I can only imagine what that is like to deal with probably on a daily basis. If the same person does it repeatedly, the, block or just tell them not interested.

• @Georgejo well put. I wish the block feature could be expanded to include comments made in the threads. We are all humans and every day just can't be a perfect day.

• One way you could make it less frustrating is to answer all the inquiries that someone makes in a single message, preferably holding off for a few hours, unless they have questions about their upcoming appointment requiring a response much sooner. And in your reply, you can get tactful and point them to your profile to find answers for questions that have been answered there. And then follow it up with something to appear personable to your client.

• I engage in superficial conversation until something damning is revealed. Then I turn them over to the dumpster people.

• @hugonehugall as I’ve thought about this subject more, a different light went on. As a professional, there is a certain level of customer service that will be expected from some. If you go to the store, ask where an item is, and get told, we have the signs above the aisles, most would be upset and unhappy with this level of service. Frustration I get, thinking it’s ok to be rude, because it’s right there, I just don’t. Part of what’s wrong with the world. Instead of answering, we spend the same effort to tell someone how wrong they are.

• How about writing the profile in a FAQ format ? That might make it easier for people to find the parts which are important to them.

I'm one of the few people who usually reads a handbook and the Ts & Cs of an App.

I bet if Hannibal Lecter's sister came on the site, she could put "At the end of the session, I will eat your liver" and people would still book sessions. 😀

• edited February 2020

If you don't feel comfortable with a client messaging and asking a bunch of repeated questions, block them, and move on. I pray one day that I will be able to hide these threads..

• @WKCuddles you’re definitely allowed to ask questions. I encourage it but that’s why a lot of professional cuddlers have those questions on their profile. It helps speed past the business part and go straight into getting to know each other before making a booking. The frustrating part is just when some ask certain questions that are obvious if even 30 seconds was spent reading the profile or at least even reading the terms of service (or rules that need to be followed based on the site). Sometimes I get asked some questions that are frustrating in the sense that you didn’t take even a moment to look at and read what you are possibly going to put money into. It’s even more frustrating when some questions are asked that are obvious in the sense that you are hoping to cross boundaries.

-how much do you charge?
    -can you be naked?
    - can you wear a bikini
    - What should we wear?
    - Can we kiss?
    - Can you wear pantyhose and heels?
    - Can I nibble your ears?
    - Are you married?
    - Can I have more pics?
    - Do you do overnights?

All of these can be answered if you either read the site rules or read my profile. We get these questions daily. Those are the kinds of questions that are frustrating. But if you want to ask something like “ what should I look forward to in a cuddle with you?” Or “could we try this position?” Or “can we meet up beforehand?”, I definitely don’t mind answering.

The perks of booking a pro cuddler are many. Not that you can’t get some of these perks with an enthusiast but with how few there are of enthusiasts, you have an easier shot at these perks with a good pro.

• 100% of the attention
    • Karma (which helps other pros and enthusiasts read and look up if you’re safe and respectful)
    • New knowledge of positions

Keep in mind, every pro cuddler is different so even though we ask questions to vet and weed out the creeps doesn’t mean you can’t either. A good pro will have most of your questions answered on their profile so you don’t even have to waste your time. So you should vet pros and find one that suits you best and you can get your money’s worth. Just don’t ask questions that go against the site. Do your homework. Know the rules and honestly if you’re interested in booking a pro, it honestly just seems to make sense reading the full profile of said cuddler before asking any other questions.
    Hope that cleared something up.

• I don't think it's rude any more than asking a customer at a restaurant to read the menu, rather than asking the waitress 25 questions about what's on it. I think "You'll find all the info you need in my profile - let me know if it doesn't answer any questions you have and I'll be glad to field those." Having boundaries doesn't equal rudeness. And you might just weed out the ones that won't listen to your guidelines either because it's just too much of a bother to remember them. You get to have standards, that's my opinion.
    Of course, if demand is low, you might need to do the extra service of answering questions that are already covered in your profile just to fill your schedule. But if it's not, why not just take the ones who are willing to read and digest what you've written?

• edited February 2020

@Lisa2476 - Wouldn't a question for pros be better placed in the pro forum?