Who do you cuddle?

edited June 2016 in General
How do you pick who you cuddle with? What are your do's and don't?

Comments

• I think this post belongs to general, not cuddle requests. That aside though, I first off see if they have a pic and description, I'm not interested if people can't even be bothered to fill these in, I just have a thing about messaging people who don't provide what they look like or anything about themselves.

I'm personally turned off by smoking and drugs so if I see someone who uses these a lot, that's a big fat no from me, smoking from time to time isn't too bad but anything more and I'm just not interested. Drinking loads may put me off too, it depends I do drink myself but I don't drink ridiculous amounts.

I'm not sure personally if I'd want to meet someone who's married or in a relationship, thing is cuddles aren't exactly the least intimate thing in the world and if someone else is already doing that stuff with them...just my opinion anyway, if someone's cool with their boy/girlfriend/wife/husband meeting people on here and cuddling as long as things stay platonic I guess that's okay but you never know. Fortunately, people being married is less common in my age group so this isn't such a big thing.

Other than those, anyone around my age group (I stick to 30 or younger, I did consider slightly older when I first joined but let's be realistic, they're probably not interested) I'm willing to message and see where it goes. Some people I've messaged and either they don't reply or they don't say much and it's hard to keep a conversation going with them. I don't immediately ask "Hey just wondered if you'd like to cuddle" as I feel that's too forward, maybe not so much if they're a professional, I say hi, try to get us to get to know each other a bit and then go onto meeting. At the end of the day, if we don't know each other how do we know we'll get along?

I'm about to meet my second cuddle buddy tomorrow so not doing too badly for myself :)