Money

[Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

I understand that you have to pay for cuddling. But some people cannot afford it because there's no money! Some just have jobs or another method to pay. I also understand that there's no professional marked on profiles. But some just can't be the host, guest and so on due to not having a car, and no money for transportation.

Comments

• My first cuddle was in the back of a car with a woman for three hours. My second was in a hotel with another non- pro woman who rented it for a work-related event. The first woman came back for a second cuddle in a park that she felt rather sentimental about because it was her first home in the LBC when she relocated. I've also heard of people cuddling in any number of public places, movie theaters... and when I take road trips it kind of opens things up more, especially if I change my location in advance to the city I'm traveling to. A trans-female enthusiast and I had the best 16-hour cuddle to date while I was on the road. I'm sure this place is filled with such stories and I'm only scratching the surface. And don't rule out workshops. The workshops here in SoCal run around $25 for a 2-hour workshop and the people who attend these tend to be very inclusive.

• Pros are marked on profiles. If enthusiasts ask for money, report them.

Make connections with enthusiasts. Be interested and be interesting. Be patient. It's not all about money.

• edited March 2020

OP. You dont have to pay for cuddling. It is merely an option. And yes the pros are marked as such on their profile.

• I hope some enthusiasts pop up for you!!

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@MemberofLDS: As one of those people who just doesn't have the money to pay for cuddling, I can confirm: you don't need to pay to cuddle with somebody unless they've got the "pro" marker on their profile. Enthusiasts are a thing. I've had four whole cuddles in the ~4 years I've been on here, didn't pay for a one of them, and my schedule's a pain and a half to work with.

Like @Sideon says: Talk to people, make connections, and don't pay non-pros, report them. Good luck!

• [Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

@Sheena123 What?

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@MemberofLDS: I believe she means in the search. You know, when you search for cuddlers in your area, and a whole bunch of results pop up?

• Yes, that’s what I mean.

• edited March 2020

I have to address cost here - am I the only one who assumes these pros charging $125-$150-$175 aren't just cuddling? It's sort of obvious, right?
    I'm hoping they don't mar the whole cuddling industry.

• @DT80 I know a couple that charge that higher amount and are really nice girls that stick to the rules but the majority most likely are what we think they are. I just hope that any person that gets propositioned reports them.

• I don't think the price is a useful guide. In the professional "more than cuddling" industry there is a very wide range of prices, apparently. Think of hiring a rickshaw or a stretch limo, same service in principle but different "quality" of service.

One might equally say of the average pro-cuddler at say $80 an hour, that because some "more than cuddlers" charge less, they must be offering more.

I wouldn't go into a vegan restaurant, see the high prices, and assume that meant I could actually expect a steak.

• paying for a cuddle is completely optional here! if you find a profile WITHOUT the professional mark, they are enthusiasts and you can reach out to them to see if they want to cuddle with you! however, they do get to choose if they want to.

as for pros, it's safer to assume that they will cuddle with you if you hire them, or pay them their fee (also as long as you follow the code of conduct! don't break any rules the site has and you are good to go!)

up to you which route you want to go but please report any NON-pros who are charging you and any pros who are breaking the rules as well. meaning they cannot offer anything outside of fully clothed and platonic services.

i wish you well on your search for a cuddle buddy!

• I have been taken for money twice on here, scammed so it's a risk, sometimes not having money is a good thing

• @timmy2018
    It's good protection against Identity Theft. No-one can take out bank loans in your name if your credit rating is bad.