Is this odd or questionable or is it me?

edited March 2020 in General

I’ve had a gentleman message me twice over the last few months inquiring about a professional cuddler. He just lets me know he is looking to get information about my experience and then offers his personal phone number to text

Maybe it’s me, but i feel like any questions regarding my cuddle experience could be asked and answered right through message. If my answer isn’t specific enough he could just ask for certain details the same way, I’m the message. Beyond that gives me pause.

1. Is it me?31 votes
    1. This is clearly nefarious behavior.
      83.87%
    2. No big deal, just text him.
        3.23%
    3. You’re buggin kid, get over yourself!
      12.90%

Comments

• I'd say personal phone numbers should only be used when a meeting is being arranged, which may be useful because it is faster than site messages and works with a worse signal.

If anyone is concerned about personal mobile phone use, I'd suggest getting a "burner" phone, for about £10. Ditto for any need for bank account details, get an extra one to transfer money in or out, instead of the one that your salary is paid into.

• But i see no issue for phones in this case at all.

• edited March 2020

• @BashfulLoner is right, a number right away usually means they want to discuss things they think they may get in trouble for here. If it's a serious request there's no reason they cant be patient.

• There are some guys that have been asking guys about their experience with a pro cuddler but they ask if she does “extra”.. that could be what he wants to ask....

• [Deleted User]acer12 (deleted user)

@BashfulLoner I see no legitimate reason for a phone call. I believe Sheena123 is correct. There is plenty of information through many discussions that would provide him good information, or a direct message to you or in a discussion to a group.

• I’ve been asked for information on pro cuddlers by guys a couple of times before and both times I didn’t give any information out because it didn’t feel right.
    I personally think there aren’t too many questions that couldn’t be answered by the pro cuddler herself or by going ahead and having a session.

• Seems like an odd request since any question could be asked/answered here - in theory.

Give out your personal #? Not a good idea.

Google offers free voice/text accounts. I use this instead of my personal number. Google voice includes great features, like call forwarding, voice message transcription, and in case of creepers... blocking.

• I’ve definitely had people who just prefer text, as it’s much quicker and easier if you’re having an actual conversation...

However, this seems a little bit off.
    I’d just say “I’d rather chat on here” and just continue the conversation...

If he says no... or stops talking... well, you have your answer ;)

• [Deleted User]Brynn (deleted user)

Nah... this definitely sounds "hidden agenda" type communication. How he responds when you decline to give him your number will tell it all.

• This is definitely something fishy, especially when he’s done it before and i explained i wasn’t talking to him outside the site. But as far as getting google voice or something, I’m aware but i see no reason for me to even go through that. I’m just not going to participate in what ever he’s got in mind.

• [Deleted User]sage_wisdom (deleted user)

I would have to agree with your last post @BashfulLoner . Go with your strongest gut feeling.

• sounds like your intuition is talking to you - it is always best to carry conversations online and if they are serious about what they would like to know, they will make the effort to meet you here. outside conversations can turn left real quick and in the case of that happening, im sure the site admin would appreciate a report on it.

• Agree. Fishy.