When two Pros meet!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Having fun together before the party!! πŸ˜‚πŸ₯³
@SoftPetals

Comments

• Aww yay!! Two great people that I know! @SouthFlorida4U and @SoftPetals

• [Deleted User]LauraBear (deleted user)
    edited March 2020

You are so cute!!❀️Such beautiful smiles!!

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• there's nothing better than to see the love, playful fun, and connection , to capture it on camera, even better
    glad to have enjoyed the moment behind the camera :) and soak it all in amongst friends.

• Love this post! Looks like y’all are the best of friends! Would love to meet more pros!

• Just don't cuddle each other, else it's 15% to the site from both of you. πŸ˜€

• edited March 2020

Thank you @LauraBear !! We had a great time at the party! I’ll post a picture of the cuddling! πŸ€—

@cuddleanurse If you’ve never spoken to @SoftPetals , you!! She’s amazing! She’s nurturing, kind, beautiful inside and out, smart, unique and the best sense of humor ever!!!! 😊😊😊

We hit it off on the forums and we knew that we had to meet when I came to NY!

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@SouthFlorida4U Aww thabks babes! You're just amazing as well πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

• I want to be squished between you two.

• LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! You two are the cutest EVER!!!! :3

• [Deleted User]BigHugsPA (deleted user)

Great pictures. Such authentic joy.

• Please come to California!

• @littermate I would love to have you!!!! We were actually commenting that we would have loved to have you with us!! We still remember the post that SoftPetals made about women cuddling women!

@sillysassy Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We would have loved to have you!

@BigHugsPA It was! SoftPetals will keep you giggling! LOL @happybear got to see us giggling while taking the pictures! LOL He came to the cuddling party. =)

@Sideon I would love to go to Cali but I've never been. I'm not sure how I would make sure that I would be able to pay for all the expenses to visit. It can be quite expensive!

• [Deleted User]outdoordude28 (deleted user)

In the third picture. It looks like someone had farted!

• @outdoordude28 Buahahaahaha!!!! No one did but that would have been hilarious! LOL