What should a male pro cuddler do to become successful ?

1) How much should a male cuddler charge?
2) What types of clientele should he accept?
3) host, guest, public?
4) What kind of cuddling should he offer?
5) What other service?

Comments

• 2) I think they have to accept male as well as female clients, which is a hurdle for some.

• [Deleted User]IvanTokodol (deleted user)

1) What the market will bear, which will depend on who that market is and what they are looking for. Elderly women with inherited savings might be willing to spend over $50 an hour. Men seeking men might spend considerably more. All this info is pulled right out of my sphincter.

2) Anybody with the cash and who isn't a disqualifying liability.

3) At least be willing to be a guest

4) Legitimate and permitted by CC

5) Auto repair, electrical, plumbing, wingman, spider squashing, clog removing, nodding approval, listening attentively, moving furniture...

• @geoff1000 I'd call that hurdle a barrier.

• 1) I charge $60 plus travel (if they’re a longer distance away)

In saying that, I have a list of people I’ve chatted with who said they’d like a session if I was closer... (I often do motorcycle trips in the summer)... in which case if I’m in the area, I know to let them know I’m advance and can possibly arrange something without a travel charge, since I’m already in the area.

(Honest answer: you probibly won’t be making more than 60/hour until you’re very well established... or maybe if you look like The Rock ;)

2) Whomever you’re comfortable with?

Although, honestly... if you’re not comfortable cuddling with men. Good luck even covering the monthly fee. (That’s my experience... where I live now... and when I lived in a much larger city with millions of people.)

Also cuddle comfort rules state “ You are accepting of all races, ages, genders, and sexual orientations.”

You should be willing to cuddle with anyone that follows the rules. (Hygiene, keeping it platonic, etc)

When you go to the doctor, massage therapist, etc... they dont pick and choose clients.. (however, may refuse if they fee unsafe, or if the client hasn’t showed, etc)

3) you’ll get more clients if you do all 3. I’m currently doing house renovations, so I can’t host. Which for some clients is a deal breaker.

4) um, platonic cuddling? (And not sexual cuddling)
    I don’t understand the question.

5) see #4?
    Depending on how the session goes. Sometimes a shoulder massage etc may happen. But it’s not a service I advertise really... Just something that can happen while cuddling (like running your hands through their hair)
    However I think @IvanTokodol has some great ideas in his answer ;) haha

• Why would a woman hire a male pro when she can get all the cuddles she wants for free or charge for them herself?
    So forget female clients unless you run into a lot of eccentric rich women. That leaves male clients, who are likely to be gay. If you can handle that, go for it. So your answers are: (1) As little as this site allows (2) Everyone (3) All three (4) Platonic (5) None.

• @alphares Within 50 miles of Milwaukee, there are 3 non-pros who cuddle men who've been on the site in the last week (of any gender). That's basically your entire potential client base. It's almost guaranteed that none of them are actually interested in hiring a male pro. How could this possibly be successful? In regions where female pros are able to operate reasonably successfully, there are hundreds of non-pro men who cuddle women.

• @UKGuy @SimilarGamma
    Just because their profile says they only cuddle women, doesn't mean they won't ask a male for cuddling.
    (and I'd say about half of my inquires are like that)

• 1 I’d charge Free.99,
    2. I’d expect to cuddle men,
    3. you should probably host, public, guest or wish there’s an offer,
    4. I wouldn’t limit any cuddle experience because the one you don’t want to do is the only one you’ll get,
    5. If your an electrician or a plumber would probably get you in the door.

• @Snowbound
    I think a lot of males who talk about going pro, conveniently ignore that rule.

• @alphares - there's a ton of info here in the professional cuddling FAQ.

There are also professional cuddling comments part 1 and part 2.

• [Deleted User]IvanTokodol (deleted user)

@UKGuy Why would a woman...? There are many reasons why people cannot get the ideal cuddle buddy. Age, disfigurement, shyness, illness. There's also the element of safety which may be better handled by a pro. That said, a male pro must expect his clientele to be mostly or entirely male or non binary.

• edited March 2020

I doubt that there is such thing as a male "pro cuddler" and if there is I doubt he can charge and get paid steadily. At least not on this side of the world and not by females. As nice as it sounds, its simply not a thing here in the States. But I'm always open to be proven wrong.

• There are male pro cuddlers who are platonic and do a great job, but their main clients are male. If they only cuddle women, you are right. They will get next to nothing for business. But when you become a pro cuddler on this site, you’re to be open to cuddle all races and genders so they can’t just cuddle women anyways.

• edited March 2020

@Sheena123 I see a lot of male pro profiles saying they only will cuddle women so I'm not too sure whether the male pros go through the same approval process or if their profiles are not reviewed prior to approval

• @pmvines I remember the mods saying they go through a different applying process because they pay monthly. So maybe they have a different standard they follow because it’s monthly as opposed to what we pay to the site. But I still believe that if they are pros, they should follow the rules set out for pros in general which means they should not accept just women. Which also makes me think their profiles don’t get looked at

• @Sheena123 I agree . Whether you pay the site a few or or a cut of your profit the application process should be the same particularly when it comes to standards and safety.

• I think all pro Cuddler should pay a monthly fee to the site . Male or female. I think it will save the website a lot of headaches when they are trying to have pros comply with the booking , on line rules .

• I would love to pay monthly lol that would be less for me to have to pay. 😹

• I think that a male pro willing to cuddle other males ( as per the rules ) are so rare that the site should pay them.

• @UKGuy @IvanTokodol

I would hire a professional (male or female) for the skill and the focus on me. I don't need to cuddle anyone for free, but I need to be cuddled. People who don't understand professional cuddling, don't understand the difference, but it can be huge. But I am very picky about authenticity, skill, and honest and whole acceptance. I want to clone myself so I can give myself a cuddle, lol. Hard to find a good professional (of the qualities for what I look for). 😆